Graham Poll / Points deduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham Poll / Points deduction

according to the boyo's "Graham Poll, who is a QPR fan, stated on Chappers podcast that he felt QPR would get a points deduction of around 10 points.

He felt that just enough to be seen as a punishment, but not enough to prevent promotion. Any more would result in court action, which would derail the whole play-off schedule etc."

anyone know what this podcast is they are wittering on about..?

shiiit don't sound too good!!

Comment

absolute bull , no club has ever been deducted points for these charges and a court case could would bugger up the play offs and promotion etc and possibly the start of next season , and the FA would'nt want that.
      so just RELAX!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        according to the boyo's "Graham Poll, who is a QPR fan, stated on Chappers podcast that he felt QPR would get a points deduction of around 10 points.

He felt that just enough to be seen as a punishment, but not enough to prevent promotion. Any more would result in court action, which would derail the whole play-off schedule etc."

anyone know what this podcast is they are wittering on about..?

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index...1da74c2ab74ed8
        Mmmm that does not sound good but I suppose his guess at the outcome is as good as ours

Comment

No club has been charged because there was no rules, until they were put in place after the Tevez mess.

Comment

Always hated that show-boating attention seeking........

Comment

Why do people assume that a 10 points deduction is OK and that it wont affect promotion? The way things could pan out, especially if we lose on Saturday, it cost us just that.

Stuff like this is not helpful and I wonder what the overall affect is on the players when they read it?

Comment

Poll knows nothing.
                No one in England would be stupid enough to dock the champs ten points THIS season.
                Start of next season, maybe, but as we have heard for weeks, points deduction is unlikely. I'll take the BBC over a shite ref.

Comment

The FA won't deduct points.

It will cause sues and counter sues. The Play Offs would be delayed.

The problem I do have is if the details are made public nothing to stop Norwich, Swansea or Cardiff sueing if they feel a case is warranted. I'm basing that on one of them not making promotion.

In many respects the decision made one day before the Leeds game will no doubt put us at ease, but it will be a long way from finished for the club in my opinion.

Hope the FA see sense and agree some kind of fine before it goes to tribunal, which they could do.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

we will sue them
                    AND we will force them to listen
                    to ted's opus maximus...
                    adel, shania, and sheep (Part III)

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                      we will sue them
                      AND we will force them to listen
                      to ted's opus maximus...
                      adel, shania, and sheep (Part III)
                      lol.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Media #####.

Always has been.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

This from a ref that gave 3 yellow cards to the same player in the same match at the world cup in 2006.

Comment

He's just speculating (and worrying) like every other Rangers fan.
                            Knows no more than the rest of us.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                            X