No announcement yet.

the charge of the lightbrigade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted i'm loving your work but if u didn't praise GP, I think Pete would of banned u.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

WELL

well in the very begining me isleworth and pete were all being given hell on earth on the other message boards,
      because we were fighting giannies corner,in my case you have to go back to 1982 to when i met a most beautifull man called brian rowe who amazingly let me come into his private box
      he and his lovely wife eva,were the most beautifull people in the whole world

so there was i on the message boards like everyoner else calling for gianni to be
      seriously injured

when somebody mentioned that gianni was brian rowes best friend

so i was now very worried could it be i thought that in fact i was wrong to call for gianni to be sacked

i visited the ground asked and brian rowe what he thought about gianni

brian assured me that gianni was a little crazy but he was a qpr fanatic
      so since 2006 i have been trying to fight giannies corner

so thatys it really i hope we will go back to the prem
      BUT WEARE12 I PROMISE YOU MY LITTLE FRIEND THAT GIANNI WAS ALWAYS ON ABOUT WARNOCK RIGHT FROM THE BEGENING SO ITS MADNESS TO SAY THAT WARNOCK WAS BROUGHHT IN BY THE MITTALS,he was giannies
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

just

just to continue from above gianni wasnt on about warnock in the very bregining not in 2006 he wasnt but about six months before warnock joined us gianni did say he thought he could be the one to lead usc into the prem

i must critisize gianni a little bit here because in the begining i dont think he realised that football is all about management
        next season we will finish fifth in the prem because warnock is the fifth best manager in the country

but finnally i think gianni has realised get a good manager and you have a chance look what gerry francis has done for stoke

More...

Comment

Thanks for the info Ted and I can now see why your qblock pete's favourite
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

well

well im not one of his avourites,when i do go to qpr he is always with his mates and im with my mates,but many of us know each other from going to qpr

i think qpr pete knows im not the brightest person in the world but i love the whole message board scenario,i love the fact that you can communicate with a complete stranger ......................and theres knowone more stranger than factomondo

More...

Comment

Working...
            X