Anybody know about this last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know about this last night?

Must have taken a whole firm to hurt the big fella !!

Comment

I did it! He is a Cardiff fan and was giving it large so I give them both a little slap!
      In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

I was walking along the Uxbridge Road at about 19:10pm last night and some guys were shouting Cardiff are here and they were big fellas, could be the same, were getting some nasty looks from others

Comment

Powell, who joined Wasps at the start of the season, was dropped from the Wales squad in March 2010 when he drove a golf buggy up the M4 to buy a snack at a service station while over the alcohol limit following a late-night party following over Scotland in Cardiff.

Comment

well if thats true and your giving it billy big balls, thats whats gonna happen

Comment

True - but the size of them! I wouldn't be starting on a massive 15/16 stone forward!!!

Comment

A DUI charge for driving a golf cart? Seems harsh doesn't it?
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Yep saw them in Loftus Road after game one of them in a Cardiff shirt, thought it was strange as to why a Cardiff
                  Fan was at our game, what a **** !

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                    A DUI charge for driving a golf cart? Seems harsh doesn't it?
                    So you think driving a golf buggy that has a max speed of around 10mph on a motorway whilst pi$$ed is ok then? Strange.
                    18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Originally posted by Macca69 View Post
                      So you think driving a golf buggy that has a max speed of around 10mph on a motorway whilst pi$$ed is ok then? Strange.
                      Sorry, didn't get the part about the freeway he was on! What an idiot! He's lucky that nothing worse happened to him! Getting roughed up in the Bush by some football fans looks good on him!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

What did he expect
                        Well done to the Rangers fans involved,I salute you
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Yep saw them in Loftus Road after game one of them in a Cardiff shirt, thought it was strange as to why a Cardiff
                          Fan was at our game, what a **** !
                          If they were walking around in a Cardiff shirt, they deserved what they got tbh. Ain't the smartest obviously.

Comment

Yeah, main thing that struck me was, what a stupid thing to do!!
                            I can't believe they weren't going in the pub to wind up -- but brainless doesn't begin to sum it up, when the pub must have been full of r's.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                            X