Crouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
    You mean tallest English goalscorer by some distance...

That too.

Comment

yeah and so many players have gone chelsea and rangers, peacock? wilkins? it is really silly. a rivalry counts when you matter. if you don't you don't.

Comment

Have spoken to Crouch a couple of times,once at the old Twyford Traing Ground when he attended an LSA function and also in Macedonia when he scored a winner for England and both times he stated he was a QPR fan

He also donated 10k to the club if you remember when we were in the **** along with Dichio and Ferdinand

Would love to see him back at Rangers as would I am sure any club Manager in the Premiership including warnock

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          I used to go Rangers one week, Chelsea the other when I was a kid living in Fulham. Dad couldn't afford to take us to away games outside London so used to walk down to the Bridge. I know loads of my mates did exactly the same thing. Remember historically our rivals have been Brentford, this Chelsea thing only sprang up from 1974 onwards.
          Well personally speaking I don't know anyone who would do such a thing. If they did they would get royally slaughtered on a regular basis. Crouches dad is Chelsea he was taken to Chelsea as a lad that makes him Chelsea in my view.

Comment

we should give him 50 K and make him the maharajah of a state in India. Done and dusted.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              WELL WARNOCK PLAYS A VERY STRANGE GAME OF FOOTBALL

he proved that when he kicked clinton morrison out of palace on a free transfer

he just loves these tall robust type center forwards and crouch is battle proven in the prem,i thought yesterday he could have brought hulse on the last twenty mins

Agreed. Hulse should have been brought on earlier And Helgusson should have stayed on.

I think we will buy the Helicopter(crouch) for next season!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Well personally speaking I don't know anyone who would do such a thing. If they did they would get royally slaughtered on a regular basis. Crouches dad is Chelsea he was taken to Chelsea as a lad that makes him Chelsea in my view.
                Fair enough - I know loads who did both in the 70's and 80's and never got slaughtered.

Comment

Fair enough - I know loads who did both in the 70's and 80's and never got slaughtered.
                  Crouch is the same generation as me so pointless using the 70s & 80s as a yardstick.

Comment

Crouch is a QPR fan from Ealing has said so repeatedly, has also publically said that he is not a chelsea fan though his dad did take on occasion when a kid and has also stated that he wants to end his career back at Rangers one day.

If spurs sign a couple more strikers and he becomes available I think its quite likely he will come home.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      Don't fancy him back. Being tall means back to hoofball.
                      Really?
                      Your lack of football knowledge continues to baffle me.
                      My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
                        Evening general

So you stand corrected ?
                        Give it a rest HA9, you've been allowed back so maybe stop the trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
                          Evening general

So you stand corrected ?
                          Making a fool of yourself as per usual little man!

Big game tonight for the Gooners I suspect you're already sat there in your Arsenal shirt ready to knock one out over Fabregas....Come on the Y.ids!!!

Comment

I used to go Rangers one week, Chelsea the other when I was a kid living in Fulham. Dad couldn't afford to take us to away games outside London so used to walk down to the Bridge. I know loads of my mates did exactly the same thing. Remember historically our rivals have been Brentford, this Chelsea thing only sprang up from 1974 onwards.
                            thats the point he would have been going late 80's more likely early 90;s therefore w12 is right

Comment

Rather have the aussie Josh Kennedy...same build as Crouch but better header.

Comment

It is completely out of the question. No doubts about Crouch at the top level. 6 goals in the Champions League this season. Highest English goalscorer by some distance.
                                You saying they haven't been trying to sign a target man for a while now? Carroll, Llorente...

Everyone else seems to appreciate Crouch to an extent but the Spurs fans I know moan about him endlessly.

Comment

Working...
                                X