Crouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Crouch is a Chelsea fan, this rumour that he is a QPR fan is rubbish.
    thats what i thought w12,

Comment

Crouch was on the Liverpool fc website when he was there saying he is a Qpr fan I remember my best mate a Liverpool fan showing me.

Comment

crouch is a quality player, you tell me who would be better than him that we could get? he will definately get 15 -20 goals a season if playing regularly. Its what we need, proven Premiership class

Comment

Would much prefer Lionel Messie

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Crouch still has 2 years left on his current deal at £70k a week and is a regular first team player at a club challenging for CL spots. Assuming we could afford the £10m transfer fee, signing on fee and wages, why would he come?

Let's be reasonably sensible here!!

I'd think Drogba would be a great signing personally.
            Suarez demands shock transfer!

Striker has heart set on move to QPR,
            Real , Barca, stunned..

Suarez,"I have always liked the way Rangers play, they remind me of Uruguay, which reminds me of my family in Montevideo..I cry when I see them play"

Dalglish,"If the boy wants to go, there's nothing I can do about is there?"

Warnock," We will be delighted to welcome Luis to the club.."

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
              Crouch was on the Liverpool fc website when he was there saying he is a Qpr fan I remember my best mate a Liverpool fan showing me.
              Crouch is a Chelsea fan he use to go every week as teenager. Years ago Skys cameras were outside the
              Bridge and an excited young teenage Peter Crouch can be seen talking to the cameras with a mate not as a footballer but as fan.

Comment

Not so sure this is as completely out of the question as Nodge makes out, though it is highly unlikely. Remains to be seen what Spurs (and us lot!) will do in the market this summer but there is the general feeling they have reservations about Crouch at the top level and would replace him if the right player comes along.

Comment

Crouch is a Chelsea fan he use to go every week as teenager. Years ago Skys cameras were outside the
                  Bridge and an excited young teenage Peter Crouch can be seen talking to the cameras with a mate not as a footballer but as fan.
                  I just found this, some more info from the man himself:
                  - PETER CROUCH: THE BIG INTERVIEW - Mark Platt 28 February 2006 Liverpoolfc.tv catch up with Peter Crouch to discuss life at Anfield on ...

“When I was younger my dad did take me to see Chelsea, but when I was with my mates I was more a QPR fan, so it's not like I was ever a big Chelsea supporter.”

Comment

TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Crouch was sat in front of me on Monday. I couldn't see a bloody thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                        Crouch was sat in front of me on Monday. I couldn't see a bloody thing.
                        actually if we paid Crouch, 70 grand
                        his service from routs, abdel, and tommy, faurlin etc, it looks like Wing attack Plan R, Captain. does not necessarily mean long ball, and with HH there, they would be a handful

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                          I just found this, some more info from the man himself:
                          - PETER CROUCH: THE BIG INTERVIEW - Mark Platt 28 February 2006 Liverpoolfc.tv catch up with Peter Crouch to discuss life at Anfield on ...

“When I was younger my dad did take me to see Chelsea, but when I was with my mates I was more a QPR fan, so it's not like I was ever a big Chelsea supporter.”
                          Given the time he was playing for Liverpool he was probably being diplomatic. No QPR fan in their right mind would turn out to watch Chelsea on a regular basis...Crouch is a Chelsea fan. I'm sure he feels a love for QPR but he was brought up on diet of Kerry Dixon, Dennis Wise and Rudd Gullit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                            Not so sure this is as completely out of the question as Nodge makes out, though it is highly unlikely. Remains to be seen what Spurs (and us lot!) will do in the market this summer but there is the general feeling they have reservations about Crouch at the top level and would replace him if the right player comes along.
                            It is completely out of the question. No doubts about Crouch at the top level. 6 goals in the Champions League this season. Highest English goalscorer by some distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                              It is completely out of the question. No doubts about Crouch at the top level. 6 goals in the Champions League this season. Highest English goalscorer by some distance.
                              You mean tallest English goalscorer by some distance...

Comment

Given the time he was playing for Liverpool he was probably being diplomatic. No QPR fan in their right mind would turn out to watch Chelsea on a regular basis...Crouch is a Chelsea fan. I'm sure he feels a love for QPR but he was brought up on diet of Kerry Dixon, Dennis Wise and Rudd Gullit.
                                I used to go Rangers one week, Chelsea the other when I was a kid living in Fulham. Dad couldn't afford to take us to away games outside London so used to walk down to the Bridge. I know loads of my mates did exactly the same thing. Remember historically our rivals have been Brentford, this Chelsea thing only sprang up from 1974 onwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X