Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the W12 club last night

Who's been there?
    How nice are those Home made steak pies..
    Saw a few busy people in there who have been around rangers for a while.

Plush suite.... Well done on that Flav.

Was Scott Jones in there?

Comment

Didnt see him Isle? whys that?
      To be honest i sat in A block SAR with my mates, and went in at HT for refreshments. WHat a load of knucle heads in there, A block has an IQ level of about 3!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        Didnt see him Isle? whys that?
        To be honest i sat in A block SAR with my mates, and went in at HT for refreshments. WHat a load of knucle heads in there, A block has an IQ level of about 3!!
        Might be ex boxers....

Comment

Are you sure you weren't in the Platinum bar? That's right next to A block and does the home made pies you are on about - when I was in W12 you get a proper meal before the game, no pies.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
            Are you sure you weren't in the Platinum bar? That's right next to A block and does the home made pies you are on about - when I was in W12 you get a proper meal before the game, no pies.
            Nope W12 Wicksta.. I went in at HT.. Tables there, but I just had pies at HT . Behind C block SAR.
            But decided to sit in A block as all my mates were there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
              Nope W12 Wicksta.. I went in at HT.. Tables there, but I just had pies at HT . Behind C block SAR.
              But decided to sit in A block as all my mates were there.
              Ahh right, didn't know they did the pies there, I agree they are tasty but they are about 4 quid a pop aren't they!

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                Ahh right, didn't know they did the pies there, I agree they are tasty but they are about 4 quid a pop aren't they!
                No halt time they have 2 big tables lined up and dish out free small home made steak pies, and free chocolates/cakes. Comes as part of the package.

Very nice

Comment

Jeffro sounds nice and like you I would of sat with the real fans. How much did that all set you back mate?
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Jeffro sounds nice and like you I would of sat with the real fans. How much did that all set you back mate?
                    Didnt pay mate...Lets just say I can pull a few strings if need be

Comment

I went in the Evening Standard's box once, they brought free steak pies at half time, very very nice.

Our waiter also gave us tips on how to enjoy the fruit of the vine without alerting the authorities. He earned himself a handsome tip
                      A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
                        I went in the Evening Standard's box once, they brought free steak pies at half time, very very nice.

Our waiter also gave us tips on how to enjoy the fruit of the vine without alerting the authorities. He earned himself a handsome tip
                        Yes there are some little avenues i use when I want to enter W12...

Comment

Working...
                        X