No announcement yet.

Tommy Smith + Bradley Orr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orr is not good enough for me. Smith is ok but he has to start scoring more goals. Buz never gets played in the right position when he plays these days which is criminal for a player we such flair and eye for goal! The genral agreement around me in the upper loft was as soon as adel went off we would defo not score! To be honest ill be happy with a draw on saturday! We are Q.P.R and we always do it the hard way!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
      Orr is not good enough for me. Smith is ok but he has to start scoring more goals. Buz never gets played in the right position when he plays these days which is criminal for a player we such flair and eye for goal! The genral agreement around me in the upper loft was as soon as adel went off we would defo not score! To be honest ill be happy with a draw on saturday! We are Q.P.R and we always do it the hard way!
      It's our comfort zone!
      We wouldn't expect anything less!
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
        I'm starting to get slightly irked with NW's reluctance to use Buzz.
        Why have him on the bench if he's not going to use him, ffs?
        Replacing creative players like Taarabt and Routledge with Agyemang and Miller was never going to get us a result last night.
        Savage was in AT's ear the whole match, and psyched him out of his own performance, but AT was STILL drawing a clutch of defenders when he did get the ball, creating space, and we lost that space and our shape when he was taken off.

Last night was a game to learn lessons from, and I hope thaqt Cardiff will swee something different.
        comments ref buzz and the substitutions completelyagree

Comment

Working...
        X