Tommy Smith + Bradley Orr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Smith + Bradley Orr

Tommy Smith - Worked his socks off tonight for me he was our man of the match

Bradley Orr - He gets into some good positions going forward but his crosses / final balls are Orr-ful (sorry)

Originally posted by Controversy View Post

Bradley Orr - He gets into some good positions going forward but his crosses / final balls are Orr-ful (sorry)
    spot on mate...but we will be up for cardiff big time now and we will get the 3 points to see us champions in inbredland:drunk:

Comment

Agree Orr's distribution can be abit wayward.

Comment

Couldn't agree more, fantastic
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Funny how people see games because I thought our whole midfield and strike force were poor tonight and i really rate Tommy Smith.

Bradley Orr is a very solid player at this level but his distribution is woeful at times. He gets in some decent positions but most of the time he can't cross for toffee.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Connolly's passing needs work. That's as politely as I can put it.

Most of the team failed to click tonight. We need a big improvement on Sat if we're to get anything other than a beating.

I think we will get a big improvement too.

Comment

when you play hoofball, you've got to win the second ball, we failed miserably on that

Comment

Derby forced us to go long. Faurlin and Derry were not showing for the ball. At least Connolly tried to play it out from the back. Poor distribution tonight from Orr especially.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Smith was good -- one of the bright spots.
                  Orr gets forward well, but doesn't get back quickly enough -- led directly to Paddy having to make that very difficult save, which fortunately he got right.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post

Completely right. Having said that, we could have done with some class. Buz anyone?

Comment

We lost all chances of creativity with AT and WR going off -- Smithy does really well and works hard but we really needed someone like Buzz coming on -- Pat and Miller are in no way creative players!
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Tommy Smith always works his socks off and gives everything. Sorry but Bradley Orr is poor woeful at times and last night gave the ball away nearly every time he had it and his crossing was pathetic and this he has been like many times this season. We were spoilt with Kyle Walker but Orr is just not good enough
                        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                          Derby forced us to go long. Faurlin and Derry were not showing for the ball. At least Connolly tried to play it out from the back. Poor distribution tonight from Orr especially.
                          Derby did not force us long, we had no width and no shape to pass the ball out, so they went long. It was if Routledge and Smith were tucked in and Orr and Hill were looking to get down the wings. Several times Faurlin and Derry went to pass it out left and nonone was there and leaving Buzz on the bench was criminal, buy its all about opinions.

Comment

Smith was **** poor last night as he was against Barnsley and Sunthorpe....I really wonder what game people watch sometimes. Just because he worked his socks off doen't mean he had a good game. Absolutely no final product, he never seemed to have the ball under complete control a real weak link. Both Smith and Routledge the past 3 matches have been useless, its been very frustrating watching the pair of them and 2 goals in 3 games tells you all you need to know about the pairs contribution. As for Orr does what it says on the tin with regards to defending and was one of our better players last night.
                            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 19-04-2011, 07:38 AM.

Comment

I thought Smith was very good last night. Made some great runs, and put a few decent balls in. Although I don't feel Routs was great, he certainly wasn't poor, either. I thought the CB pairing looked comfortable, and MC looked more confident than of late, which is a good sign. There were a few decent individual performances, but as a team, we just didn't click.

Derby did their homework, and they worked very hard as a team. They always seemed to have two or three men ready to close the ball down.

Fairplay to them, and especially Savage, who clearly won the vital battle between him and Taarabt. Dress it up as much as you like, but Taarabt can't handle the banter. He has no problem with the physical side, but he can't deal with a player like Savage or Michael Brown for that matter.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X