Player of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player of the season

I know we all can say who it should from Taarabt, Kenny, etc. But would it not be great for the whole team to win it as they all done really well one way or other.

Derry

Comment

whoever scores the winning goal tomorrow(probably be Hulse!).

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        whoever scores the winning goal tomorrow(probably be Hulse!).

yeah right:laughter

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
          I know we all can say who it should from Taarabt, Kenny, etc. But would it not be great for the whole team to win it as they all done really well one way or other.
          player of the season is player of the season
          just because Taraabt is a foreigner, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it.
          Without that foreigner, rangers are 12th in the table.

Comment

Buffalo, how on earth did you see that in the original posters thread? Where does he mention adel shouldn't get it because he's foreign? You're looking for things that aren't there.

In response to the original thread....no, because it sounds a bit gay/cop out. It's player of year for one player....next we'll have 2nd place as peace and love to all qpr fans

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
              What a silly thing to say because you cant prove that and we have only conceded 27 goals and kept 24 clean sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                player of the season is player of the season
                just because Taraabt is a foreigner, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it.
                It has nothing to do with Taraabt being foreigner anyone who knows me knows Taraabt I back him since I frist time he put a QPR shirt. It was trying to say shame that the whole team could not win player of the season.

Comment

Working...
                X