Reminder about St Georges Day Party after Cardiff game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder about St Georges Day Party after Cardiff game

You may recall that I posted recently that the Isleworth British Legion have kindly invited us to their place on our return from Cardiff

They are having an all day event with music and a live band in the evening plus pie n mash plus raffles etc

The Stewards are predominantly Brentford fans so the invite to us to hopefully celebrate promotion and St Georges Day there is especially welcome and I hope many can make it a real day to remember

The Legion is in Old Isleworth a couple of minutes walk from the war Memorial and opposite the Swan Pub if you know

Are all non believers of celebrating our national day on this message board invited???? : )
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Small reminder folks

Comment

Might well pop down with a few mates on the way home. Do you think the stewards might get the hump as a few of the boys can be a bit of a handfull and do enjoy winding up Bees fans?

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
          Might well pop down with a few mates on the way home. Do you think the stewards might get the hump as a few of the boys can be a bit of a handfull and do enjoy winding up Bees fans?
          Not sure if your joking or not mate but I hope that anyone who goes down there on Saturday shows some respect to the regulars regardless who they support as they have been kind enough to invite us to their annual St Georges Day Party and the venue is after all a club for ex servicemen and women

As an update I popped in this afternoon to quench my thirst and the place looks superb with St Georges flags etc everywhere

There is a singer starting about 8pm but before that there will be music celebrating being English plus seafood and pie n mash available and oh before I forget the draught beer is just £1.80 a pint from 7pm while stocks last

Comment

Working...
          X