Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So taking a general look at yesterdays Championship results....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So taking a general look at yesterdays Championship results....

Reading are well on course to snatch second spot in one of the most amazing end of season runs I've ever seen.

Hull look set to snatch a Play Off place at Leeds expense if they can keep their form up

Millwall look like any attempt for the Play Offs will be in vein

Watford's season looks set for mid table so this may lead to an increase in our ticket allocation

Palace have been dragged back into relegation contention

Phil Brown is still looking at pulling off an amazing Houdini act at Preston in the relegation zone

Looks like an interesting end of the season for many Championship clubs in a very exciting season all round IMO.

Agreed great year!
    Games until premiership end:35
    current position:12th

Comment

I tipped Reading a few weeks ago to make it right at the end

For some strange reason I have been willing Preston to make it recently and after meeting the friendly Scunthorpe fans last week I hope they escape also

Comment

na na na, it's cardiff and Leeds, besides two hoops at once, they'd steal our thunder!!!

Comment

Despite losing at Scunny, it's a club I like, and would love nothing more than for them to overtake the South London Ultras(!) and send them down.
          I'd also, despite having a dislike for Phil Brown, like to see Preston survive -- but it would be at the expense of Doncaster, which would also be a shame.
          In fact, the bottom three are not the three I would have wanted to see relegated at all.

At the top, don't want to see Reading or Norwich up, after the way their fans have slated us and wished a massive deduction upon us -- would be happier taking Swansea up with us, although they have badly slipped, so they would need now to rely on the play-offs. Wouldn't want Leeds up with us, nor Hull -- that leaves Cardiff. What a dilemma to choose from all this lot below us! Shame Forest have fallen away so badly...
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Hull could be a tough game if we don't get a result against derby

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
              Hull could be a tough game if we don't get a result against derby
              Just about to post that, they're bang on it at the mo.
              Leeds are looking FkD for the playoffs!

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                Leeds are looking FkD for the playoffs!
                And Leeds next game is against Reading! Would love it if we knocked Leeds out of the playoffs on our last game!

Comment

I really want Leeds to miss out on play offs hope one of the others nicks their spot

Comment

I actually think Leeds will end Reading's winning run -- Leeds are right on the point of losing their play-off spot and I think will pull something out of the hat next Friday.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Looks like we could deny Leeds playoff spot on the last day

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        I tipped Reading a few weeks ago to make it right at the end

For some strange reason I have been willing Preston to make it recently and after meeting the friendly Scunthorpe fans last week I hope they escape also
                        Scunthorpe has decent fans.Had a beer with a couple last season in O'Neill's.Nice fella's.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
                          "So taking a general look at yesterdays Championship results...."

Ironic
                          See WCG has gone quiet lately.

Comment

Working...
                          X