Winding up the Cardiff fans.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winding up the Cardiff fans.....

....this was probably the best part of the day of the Scunthorpe game!

We were driving up to Scunthorpe and we met 5/6 coach loads of Cardiff fans travelling to Doncaster (they were away to them).

We then began to wave to them, so they waved back thinking we were Cardiff fans! They then saw our qpr scarf in the car and lets just say their waves turned into a few other signs!

You could see them climbing over seats and running down to the front of the coach with anger! I think we may have started a riot!

We then came across a few more and tried the same trick - and again it worked! The best part of a miserable day with the Scunthorpe result!
    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

haha i hope you swore back

Comment

dont worry

its all good fun
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post
        ....this was probably the best part of the day of the Scunthorpe game!

We were driving up to Scunthorpe and we met 5/6 coach loads of Cardiff fans travelling to Doncaster (they were away to them).

We then began to wave to them, so they waved back thinking we were Cardiff fans! They then saw our qpr scarf in the car and lets just say their waves turned into a few other signs!

You could see them climbing over seats and running down to the front of the coach with anger! I think we may have started a riot!

We then came across a few more and tried the same trick - and again it worked! The best part of a miserable day with the Scunthorpe result!
        Has it taken you a week to remember that

Comment

love to have seen their coach meet yours at the services as you would have melted ......

Comment

yes

yes i agree those welshmen would have gone crazy
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
            X