Cardiff - nervous anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    nervous????.......only if i see dave jones dissapearing into the qpr mascots dressing room early doors with some smarties and a copy of my little pony magazine!!
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Cardiff anyone nervous?

I am concerned about our lack of pace and Bellamy running at us. Do you think WR will be deputed to counter this ( or atempt to)?

Comment

pressure all on them, they need to win, we have games to get our pts, they don't..they need to win their games

85 pts sends us up....

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Not nervous.

Especially if we beat Derby,....

More nervous about the Derby game in truth, where we don't have a great recent record and Savage always does a job on Taarabt
          I think we will only get a draw on Monday and it will be Monday week v Hole before we can finally relax
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post
            I am concerned about our lack of pace and Bellamy running at us. Do you think WR will be deputed to counter this ( or atempt to)?
            I think that after the last game, they will be slightly more concerned about Mr Taraabt running at them than we need be about Mr Bellamy.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
              pressure all on them, they need to win, we have games to get our pts, they don't..they need to win their games

85 pts sends us up....
              Bang on the money Modfather

Comment

i would love it if we beat them love it

Comment

i know i shouldnt be nervous but i am really really nervous, drby the game that really worries as historically the games we should win....
                  suppose its just being a rangers fan and looking at the fixtures the others have left.. i would like to maintain the 10 point gap just in case the fa .....

Comment

we must beat derby

we must beat derby
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X