Confiscated Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ant8383 View Post
    You are correct completely different, still should have got ALL their belongings back though!
    Yeah not sure what's going on there, obviously wanted to cause some problems for the lads with QPR.

Comment

Pious self righteous shite mouthed off on here sometimes is breath taking. Some on here really want to get a grip. Fail to see any funny side. All I see is OB taking liberties.

Think I was being told this story on Tuesday and sounded harmless enough to me. Sounds like Old bill being ******s and trying to **** the boys up. Caution (simple caution which is what this must have been) is more often than not sign the OB have made a pull they can;'t sustain in court and they know it. Joy for them is they don't need to go to CPS. The 2.30am delivery of the option ("take it and go or stay here") is par for the course.

Despite all this, they'll get a ban though. Club will want to be whiter than white.

I'd be impressed, QBP, if you can help get them off. Very impressed. More power to your elbow mate.

Comment

Working...
      X