Confiscated Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confiscated Season Tickets

From LFW, I know I shouldn't laugh but is quite funny, still to lose your season ticket like this would be a travesty.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...?m=v&t=24337#8

i dont think its funny mate they are a couple good geezers we were all having a laugh on the train up to scunny, poksy old bill poking there noses in and trying to make it football related is no laughing matter, id like to see how you feel if u had a season ticket for years and just for having a laugh and singing a few indicent songs u lose your st.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
      i dont think its funny mate they are a couple good geezers we were all having a laugh on the train up to scunny, poksy old bill poking there noses in and trying to make it football related is no laughing matter, id like to see how you feel if u had a season ticket for years and just for having a laugh and singing a few indicent songs u lose your st.
      I'm sure they are sound geezers, as I said I know I shouldn't laugh but its a mad story. However, any Rangers fan I tell the story to down the pub to tonight would **** themselves so don't get all high an mighty with me its just one of those sort of incidents.

BTW this would never happen to me.
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 15-04-2011, 05:29 PM.

Comment

what about the idiot who ran onto the pitch at barnsley? i would always condone a pitch invasion but when you run on on your jacks with five games to go in a title-winning season you have to either be pissed out of your face, a complete mug or really not give a toss about a three-year ban. as it happens i think he might have got away with it as i hear, though i saw him in cuffs as i was leaving the away end

Comment

I've had one or two run-ins with hayesender, but I actually get alot of what he says most of the time.

It would be a travesty if any QPR fan misses the chance to see us promoted and the fact he has no previous would mean he should be okay.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I can always have a word (you never know it might help) if things turn out that he is banned. As I say, no-one deserves to miss this. Might not come around again for years !!
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Don't find it funny whatsoever!! and lets hope common sense prevails and they get their season tickets back

If you do have any sway Pete then please try and help a couple of fellow QPR fans out if you can mate

Comment

They were released without charge mate so obviously not eh!

Comment

Yeh coz everyone released without charge is completely innocent!?!?!

Comment

Lets be fair he wouldn't have got nicked if he wasn't acting the fool, he has even admitted that.

Confiscating his ST's maybe harsh but being dragged off a train and arrested usually requires some wrong doing.

Comment

Until proven otherwise

Comment

They should of had all there belongings returned to them!!

Comment

Originally posted by ant8383 View Post
                        They should of had all there belongings returned to them!!
                        But they did bar their ST's right?

Comment

they was asked to keep language down as there was women and kids in the quiet coach but they just got worse fing and blinding at the women!

Comment

Originally posted by ant8383 View Post
                            They were released without charge mate so obviously not eh!
                            Not to nitpick but they weren't released without charge, they got a caution, completely different.

Comment

You are correct completely different, still should have got ALL their belongings back though!

Comment

Working...
                              X