X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBlock and Ted well said.

Comment

mud

mud im not trying to create a violent incident in wales the complete opposite the cardiff soul crew went to a pub in acton one year they were playing qpr and completely behaved themselves,for hooliganism to finish,it only takes the leaders of various groups to get hold of the various active groups and tell them to leave it out,look how better behave the west ham have become recently
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

thats because so many of them are banned no other reason....the soul crew dont exist these days as again most of there old lot are banged up banned...The old bill have it well handled so this talk of windows going through is over the top mate....

Comment

well

well mud in reality i really dont know what is the reality,i havent got caught up in any of that for 30 years,but i do have a special friendship with west ham tottenham and chelsea actives,all of those think qpr are the fifth or fourth toughest in london so why would people who are my best friends exagerate

More...

Comment

so we are in front of fulham and orient then.....weve hit the big time....

Comment

dont know

as i say i would know,the last time i travelled on an away coach was coventry city in 1969 so thats 40 years ago,so what coaches experience i dont know ,you seem confident,that the windows wont come in mudblock so i hope your right

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                as i say i would know,the last time i travelled on an away coach was coventry city in 1969 so thats 40 years ago,so what coaches experience i dont know ,you seem confident,that the windows wont come in mudblock so i hope your right
                Ahahaha

Comment

Jeffro your late on this morning, they haven't got you working have they?
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Jethro

JETHRO THE WANDER HORSE........................love you geezer i think i might adopt jethro as my brother,hes one top poster

More...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Jeffro your late on this morning, they haven't got you working have they?
                      Weare M1 shut... Both gaffers nowhere near in...

Im chilling , cup of coffee, on here... nice life!!!

Comment

JETHRO THE WANDER HORSE........................love you geezer i think i might adopt jethro as my brother,hes one top poster
                        Teddy boy as Weare said get down for Leeds and we have beer tokens here for you

Comment

jethro

JETHRO YOU FEEL ME FULL OF HAPPYNESS WITH YOUR NONE STOP,FEEL GOOD FACTOR STYLE OF POSTING,WE USED TO HAVE ANOTHER POSTER LIKE YOU HES LEFTT US NOW dont ever leave us jethro,we need your input

More...

Comment

JETHRO YOU FEEL ME FULL OF HAPPYNESS WITH YOUR NONE STOP,FEEL GOOD FACTOR STYLE OF POSTING,WE USED TO HAVE ANOTHER POSTER LIKE YOU HES LEFTT US NOW dont ever leave us jethro,we need your input
                            Blimey Ted I hope your not comparing him to Scott Jones?
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Blimey Ted I hope your not comparing him to Scott Jones?
                              Dont Weare, scott told me off after putting that thread on here about him getting beat up.
                              He isnt my friend anymore, and guess what.... A MOD on here is a bertie smalls. Which one, i dont know.

Comment

Tedward im here to stay as I hope you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X