No announcement yet.

riot in cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ma was the fat one,Zeta was the tease one.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      more like time bandits
      I was thinking of different bandits.

Comment

yeah

ouch
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

i

i wanted to compare we are the rangers boys to qpr report site

on there site if you put a good topic up and really hype it up you get 250 hits a day but on this site you can get 2500 hits a day so its fair to say this site is ten times better,

More...

Comment

Chaps....take a moment will you! Cardiff fan here coming in peace. We are having a little chuckle over on our MB's...mainly because your acting as if you are going to land in Iraq as soon as you get out of your mode of transport...or before! Let me reassure you that you will be a tad bit surprised. These days we actually have a good team that play in a league that demands more attention than 'bricking coaches'. QPRted...when was the last time you came to Cardiff...1980's? haha. Most matches we have open gates, without policing and where fans mix, last time I checked we still had a fair ground behind the away stand!! If it is policed as you said then I wont be surprised if there are barely 50 or so due to full allocation being taken, you are QPR so you'll pose no threat...haha. Nah in all seriousness you'll be down for a massive celebration as we all know, so enjoy the day and stop describing your big day out as if you're being sent in to liberate Libya.
            Last edited by LovableSwanKiller; 15-04-2011, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Acutally, we are going to liberate a few million sheep so it is a bigger day out than you imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
                Acutally, we are going to liberate a few million sheep so it is a bigger day out than you imagine.
                Stan-QPR, is this the banter these chaps offer?? haha.

Comment

Lovables####iller, you should take this thread with a pinch of salt, if you were a regular you'd understand the undertone of humour to this thread...

As I understand it were all looking forward to Cardiff away on at georges day, I can't wait and their isn't one but of me scared or worried about going, I'm going by train and can't wait, our party is beginning to hot up and Cardiff will feel the full beat of our celebration, we owe you for the playoff final..

Their will be some trouble, their always is, but the police will be we on the ball and for the most part it will controlled in good humour.. Bring it on these are the games i love going to!..
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by LovableSwanKiller View Post
                    Stan-QPR, is this the banter these chaps offer?? haha.
                    Apologies Lovebles####iller, I will watch a couple of Max Boyce videos and try and come back with something better.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                      Lovables####iller, you should take this thread with a pinch of salt, if you were a regular you'd understand the undertone of humour to this thread...

As I understand it were all looking forward to Cardiff away on at georges day, I can't wait and their isn't one but of me scared or worried about going, I'm going by train and can't wait, our party is beginning to hot up and Cardiff will feel the full beat of our celebration, we owe you for the playoff final..

Their will be some trouble, their always is, but the police will be we on the ball and for the most part it will controlled in good humour.. Bring it on these are the games i love going to!..

I agree. There will be a few odd bods who wont be able to handle the boisterousness of your fans, but IMO your up regardless of the defeat you're going to get. The boys have FINALLY gone up through the gears towards the latter, players we forgot we had (koumas mainly) and have stood up to be counted, he can come on the pitch and open up any team on his day. It should be a great day!! Playoff revenge?? Any pain you think you'll cause with a win could never replace that few minutes of indescribable joy. You deserve to be in that Premier league more than anyone this season...as long as it is us and not the jacks in 2nd ill die a happy man. Looking at fixtures and form we are *whispers* quietly optimistic.
                      Last edited by LovableSwanKiller; 15-04-2011, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
                        Apologies Lovebles####iller, I will watch a couple of Max Boyce videos and try and come back with something better.
                        haha. The face of Wales Have a watch of this.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Made a few years back but pretty much explains Cardiff & South Wales in a nutshell. Bring on the banter!

Comment

On that note, football still has certain elements of the past...but has changed for the better.

96 REMEMBERED. R.I.P

See you all at the CCS

Comment

That was interesting.
                            To make a "promo" as to who your club is and what it means must be trying to fill some void.
                            A football club cannot be packaged the same way as say a double glazing firm, a football club lives in your heart and your memories.
                            All the great R'sssssssssss on this board have wonderful and personal memories of why they love QPR and i'm sure to a man and woman would be too embarrased to put a cheesy promo to "explain" why their club has history and why it means so much.
                            Any real football fan knows if someone came up to them and said they were say a Stoke or Preston fan that these clubs have history (whether you dislike them is a seperate matter), they wouldnt however have to be put through a 5 minute video to come to such a conclusion.
                            When the Rssss role into cardiff as champions, you'll know who we are and you won't need a video to educate you. Everyone knows West London is wonderful and fans around the premiership will be saying to their children "Of course I know QPR, PROPER FOOTBALL CLUB" & will whisper privately to themselves "it's good to see them back" (apart from spurs, chelski, fulham, most of the midland clubs, scousers, mancs, any club North of manchester)!!!!!!!!!! Im off to bed now, cannot sleep too excited about Derby, does counting sheep give our Welsh cousins a semi?

Comment

lovable

loveable swan killer im glad you join in to the thread,if you had tried to join qpr message board you would have been banned ,that is of course unless you are a racist who hates all italians

when i was 20 years of age 36 years ago i used to love wales so much it was the land of milk and honey there wasnt much anti english feeling you could drive into any of the villages get stinking drunk,and get offerd free bed and breakfasts by the friendliest people on gods earth,so part of me will always love the welsh
                              but s####iller we in the capital have terrible hoolligan problems,unlike most towns there five very active groups which are
                              millwall
                              westy ham
                              tottenham
                              chelsea
                              qnd of course qpr
                              but every group has its own identity west ham have the most respect because they are the most powerfull but they can also really behave

millwall are completley insane they are the most dangerous because they always want it
                              tottenham are the best organised but like west ham they can be really well behaved
                              chelsea are exactly the same as qpr in strength and mentality
                              so the problem we have is we dont know how to cateorgise your club
                              are you like west ham and tottenham who can behave there selves sometimes
                              or are you like millwall who we hate because they have no code of ethics and will attack women and children and old age pensioners
                              so swan hater i did go to the millenium and in fairness i didnt take a slap that day,but many qpr fans brought back bad stories
                              SO LETS FINISH LIKE THIS SWANHATER THIS GAME COULD CHANGE OUR THOUGHT PROCESS ON YOUR CLUB IF YOUR FANS DRINK MERRILY WITH OURS THEN IT CAN BE ALL VERY WELL AND WE WILL SPEAK WELL OF YOU
                              but if our coaches get bricked and our fans get attacked then you will be caterogised like millwall
                              SO TELL THE SOUL CREW TO HAVE THE BIG DRINK WITH THE ENGLISH,THEN IF WE BOTH GO UP EVERY YEAR WE CABNM HAVE PARTY TIME AT HOME AND AWAY,THIS FRIENDSHIP IS FAR MORE PRECIOUS THAN STUPID HATE
                              HATE IS THE MOST NASTYNESS OF THOUGHTS AND BRINGS DESTRUCTION AND TERROR TO WHAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GAME
                              Last edited by qprted; 15-04-2011, 07:15 AM.

More...

Comment

what u on ted......Football violence is old hat....a bunch of spotty 19 yr old hidding behind the old bill and claiming a result aint football violence mate....the way you go on you would think it was 1980 not 2011....Rangers have an embarassing element of wanabies who if fronted melt like an icecream in the summer (im refering to the yoof) not the old heads...been to enough games over the years and seen them run off and leave the older lot to hold the fort...wearing stone island dont make you hard....

Comment

Working...
                                X