riot in cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well

well it may not have been swanley i met but she said she lived in kent,it wasnt naomi campbell but i do think naomi is very beautifull but she does have a bad temper
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

police will be all over this game...likely coaches get a tug en route and transport police try to enforce "dry trains"....

Comment

well

well i only hope that the qpr fans who are going by train keep together because they will be very vulerable ,especially trying to get back to cardiff station

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          well it may not have been swanley i met but she said she lived in kent,it wasnt naomi campbell but i do think naomi is very beautifull but she does have a bad temper
          yeah that swanley is mean grlllll when she got her cob on.her old man always telling the blokes at work he banged his head on the door etc.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
            police will be all over this game...likely coaches get a tug en route and transport police try to enforce "dry trains"....
            They can try but they'll never take us dry. I insist on my (fourth or fifth) beer on the 8.45 out of Paddington. Even if I have to hide in the toilet to drink em. I will not arrive sober.

Comment

oh dear

i dont think swanley would hit her man because he must be a really lovely man to promote swanleys love for qpr most men would try to convert there mrs to there team but swanleys man just lets her go all over the country,dont forget it may not have been swanley that i met,but if it was she seemed the perfect wife
              and very loved up

More...

Comment

swanley is a swinger and loves doggin as much as the Rs.her hubby is scared.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

well

well its all very well having a laugh leighsy but please dont upset our swanley because shes the only female who talks to us any more all the others have left us,..................................shes a very nice lady with a high code of ethics
                  loves her rangers and factomondo is hopelessly in love with her

More...

Comment

We met Ollie many times, but my children were already mid-teens when he left. They are both young adults now -- although Josie is very short for her age and looks a lot younger.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

i wonder

i wonder if it was you i met swanley do you look very mediteraian

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        T Smiths grandad
                        I had Facto down as a Peter Stringfellow,possibly Hugh Hefner lookalike.

Comment

i cant compeat with tommy smiths money but im doing ok......id like to think id have the rougish charm n chisled looks better than those of tommy ,who as much as i love him' looks abit like a class war rioter or something outta shameless......swanners every night i lay here crying...tear on my pillow...pain in my heart ....beans make me fart!!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Swanley Facto is a company Director that would probably pull in at least 80k a year. Your never become rich being a teacher so facto could be your golden ticket.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

ol

facto you are so in love ,thats so very lovely ,but i think shes very loved up

More...

Comment

ted i agree......id never grind the stone another man is pummeling....its just not cricket......i just enjoy the dreams i have......if im ment to be single and forty---ish so be it.......ive two cats and a resident garden robin i call kaspars!!!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X