For those not going to Cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those not going to Cardiff

Many reasons I'm sure ( work/commitments/financial ) why people won't or can't make it, so where will you be watching?

I know it's on the BBC, so easy for everyone, but surely it would be better to be in a pub in Shepherds Bush somewhere with fellow R's?

Any suggestions or anyone already made plans? If not lets start making some.

Pete/ITK's....what are the chances of them showing it in the Blue and White? is that a possibility?

It's certainly not an occasion for sitting at home that's for sure.
    Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Remember going to a beam-back v Plymouth a few years ago, Harlequins I think. They could easily arrange something at the ground especially as already live on TV.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
      Remember going to a beam-back v Plymouth a few years ago, Harlequins I think. They could easily arrange something at the ground especially as already live on TV.
      Exactly. Even if they opened the bar and sold tickets for a fiver I'm sure people would go.

It needs people that can, to make a phone call or two to suss it out.
      If I can't make Cardiff, then there is nowhere on earth I'd rather be, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Over to you ITK's......

Comment

I'll be camping in Wales that week so have already booked with SHMBO that I'll be watching it in a pub in Breacon High St wearing colours with flag hopefully surrounded by Cardiff, make up for the play-offs :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by HailshamHoop View Post
          I'll be camping in Wales that week so have already booked with SHMBO that I'll be watching it in a pub in Breacon High St wearing colours with flag hopefully surrounded by Cardiff, make up for the play-offs :drunk:
          You go carefull !

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
            Exactly. Even if they opened the bar and sold tickets for a fiver I'm sure people would go.

It needs people that can, to make a phone call or two to suss it out.
            If I can't make Cardiff, then there is nowhere on earth I'd rather be, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Over to you ITK's......
            I would. I can't make it to Cardiff for various reasons and having just moved house that weekend I won't even have a working TV! Can anyone recommend decent pubs to watch in (if we can't get them to show it in the ground)?
            SAR Season Ticket

Comment

Hey up, I'd be up for watching the Cardiff game at a decent pub in Shepherds Bush area. Would be good to arrange a designated boozer!

Comment

I'm going to the game but great idea. Just bear in mind though when choosing a pub that Man Utd v Everton is on Sky at the same time I think.

Comment

Yep, I'll be out watching.

Window in Currys has a 50" Plasma. Bigger and better than my telly.

Comment

Crown and sceptre is usually lively when rangers are away on the tellybox.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

John W's new bar Stags Head , Pattaya !! St Georges Day party and the game....will be messy........U Rs

Comment

The green room in shepherds bush has a huge screen and will he showing the game, its a lovely little venue , plenty of space strangely not used by enough rangers fans

Comment

Upon further research I'll probably be heading to Crown & Sceptre, unless there are any better suggestions?
                          SAR Season Ticket

Comment

R u asking me out on a date then Jen?
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

gotta horrid feeling we'll get a good old sho-ing ala scunny!!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X