No announcement yet.

Atmosphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wel ive never felt more like singin the blues, when rangers win and chelsea lose, oh rangers you got me singing the blues!!!!

Quality atmosphere best of the season, lost my voice half way through "neil warnocks blue and white army"
    I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Comment

Neil Warnocks Blue and white army while our player was getting treatment was superb
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
        you missed out cardiff!
        ok you got me, havnt got a ticket for baaardiff

will at least enjoy derby hull and leeds
        QPR's philosophy; perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

(Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you)

Comment

it was an amazing atmoshphere it was like everyone finally believed it was happening , one of the most consistent in terms of noise ive heard for a long long time , if only we can replicate at home,

Comment

I thought listening to the radio reporter last night or for the scunny match that some one had bought into the ground a blow up paddling pool! now can any one tell me if this is true! if it is how do you get a blow up paddling pool into a ground?? of cause i may have dreamt the whole thing, if so just ignore this please! im just hoping its true because every time i think of a flying paddling pool it makes me smile!!!!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
              I thought listening to the radio reporter last night or for the scunny match that some one had bought into the ground a blow up paddling pool! now can any one tell me if this is true! if it is how do you get a blow up paddling pool into a ground?? of cause i may have dreamt the whole thing, if so just ignore this please! im just hoping its true because every time i think of a flying paddling pool it makes me smile!!!!
              I heard that too. He def said there was a blow up paddling pool flying around the away end

Comment

It was a inflatable ring
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                  There was a blow up paddling pool at scunny

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYXuJJPhEHo not my video but amongst those at front
                    This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

haha nice video - I can see myself down the front

Comment

My mates video:

"Nice one Stroker"

Comment

Dan is right in the middle of the first video all the time!
                          The club should try and use some of this footage on their season's DVD -- it's just as meaningful as the footage of the match itself.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Callum's down the front in green. Great atmosphere can't wait for monday lets have some of the same.

Comment

Love it, could see me jumping up and down, i remember winding up a steward singing on the pitch he just shook his head and smiled. To be fair, thought the stewards were great that night even saw one pick up a beach ball just to throw it back.
                              QPR's philosophy; perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

(Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                                There was a blow up paddling pool at scunny

Yep.

Definitely a pool.
                                About 4 foot across.
                                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                                X