Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Taarabt Be Effective In The Premiership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Taarabt Be Effective In The Premiership?

Yes or No?
    Yes
    88.10%
    No
    11.90%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

He can be devastating on his day and will be effective in the prem. He is still 2 or 3 gears away from 90 mins of quality at pace that Manure showed tonight.

Comment

Neil Warnock is moulding Taarabt into the complete all-round package.
      Tarbs has been a better player for us this season under Neil's guidance, and will be even better the longer he stays under Neil's guidance.

Comment

He won't get anywhere near the freedom to try things in the Prem, he will have to track back everytime and rather than trying to nutmeg 4 defenders will need to help rotate the ball and retain possession.

We can't afford to lose possession to the better Prem sides as it's a real fight to get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          Neil Warnock is moulding Taarabt into the complete all-round package.
          Tarbs has been a better player for us this season under Neil's guidance, and will be even better the longer he stays under Neil's guidance.

Comment

They give you more respect in the prem and stand off, so Adel will benefit from this but I also agree with what Jamie said about that we cant afford to give away possession to prem teams. But I still go by with what i've always said, Taarabt will be the best player in the world one day.

Comment

prem teams wont respect us to start with.. so he will get more room. but he has to make sure every trick results in something.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Yes.

He is unlikely to be the player of the division like this year, but that is expected. He will still be the player Sir Alex, Wenger and co will single out for treatment....he will shine, maybe not quite as bright, but he will still shine.

The question really should be "will he shine in La Liga next season" ;)
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

he wont be as good becuase hes playing agaisnt better players but he will still be great

Comment

He will get better

Comment

He will be sussed out by better players and will need to adapt. If he can he will survive in the Prem, if he can't he won't.

Comment

talent wise he will be fine.....temprament will be the key to how well he does.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

He's got the talent and ability, whether he has the attitude remains to be seen, especially after last night's close escape from a red card. I think he will be effective, he's already matured throughout just one season.
                          SAR Season Ticket

Comment

Working...
                          X