travel section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel section

does anyone think it would be a good idea to have a travel section were someone could put up what game they are going to and any spaces in vehicle to help with petrol etc ... or even chip in for mini bus hire etc i would drive a mini bus for the price of an away ticket
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Defnately, be better all being in one place.
    I am now sorted for tomorrow's game thanks to BazzaQPR, due to not only starting my own thread but also putting it up on the Barnsley - 6,000 R's travelling up the M1 thread, yes a travel section would be a good idea. Save a lot of hassle for car shares etc especially with the price of petrol now and next season travelling to Manchester/Liverpool etc if people cannot get on the coaches or afford the trains.

PM Pete i'm sure he'll sort it.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

come on mods sort it out
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
      X