2 Wins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Wins?

Maths was never my strong point but am I right in saying if we win tomorrow at Barnsley and a home win against Derby will be enough to get us up?

I’m not talking “ should or could be enough” I’m talking making it mathematical.

Cheers

There are still 18 points up for grabs. We are 10 clear of 3rd so need 3 wins.

Comment

well

well we need to win all our games because we have to face the fa hearing if norwich can put a sizeable bung into there pockets then we are in for a 20 points reduction
      its sad but true the brittish fa is the most corrupt in the world
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

It's still 8 points needed to be mathematically (if we kept our superior goal difference) or three wins to be uncatchable.

Here's the max points totals if the teams below us win every game.

Norwich - 88
        Cardiff - 87
        Swansea - 87

Comment

Likely if we beat Barnsley and Derby we will be promoted...

Beat Cardiff/Hull too and we will be champions
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Based on overall season form (number of points per game) here are the projected points totals.

Norwich - 81
            Cardiff - 79
            Swansea - 79

Based on current form (average points over last 8 games)

Norwich - 81
            Cardiff - 80
            Swansea - 79

It could be argued that one win could be enough based on form, but I think we will see less points dropped on average in the last 6 games. Overall though hope it makes people feel a bit better in regards to Saturday!

Comment

Also think a win tomorrow night could mean the Derby home game could be the clincher,I really hope so as I'm going

Comment

So in a nutshell we cant go up at home to Derby even if we win the next 2 games..

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                  So in a nutshell we cant go up at home to Derby even if we win the next 2 games..
                  Derby is one of our next two games. You werent joking about maths not being your strong point were you? Seems you have trouble reading also.

Comment

Yes Barnsley and Derby - We win both - 6 points we still won’t be guaranteed promotion will we?

Comment

4 points from Barnsley and Derby, could also see us being promoted if not officially ! Must say I am so glad we have that buffer, would be a nightmare being in the others positions with Reading slowly creeping up behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                        Yes Barnsley and Derby - We win both - 6 points we still won’t be guaranteed promotion will we?
                        Only if Norwich, Swansea and Cardiff lose their next 2.

Comment

If we beat Barnsley and Derby and Cardiff, Swansea and Reading lose both of their next two games and Leeds draw one of their next two games we will be promoted [not Champions] at the end of the Derby game. FACT.

To be Champions at a time after the Derby game will be decided by what Norwich do on the run in.

Comment

If we win any two games (up to 85 points), it will only need Cardiff and Swansea to both draw one of their games and we're up. They can only get 87 points by winning ALL their remaining games -- dropping 2 points puts them level, but up against our vastly superior GD.
                            Leeds are 15 point behind us -- one win and they can't catch us.
                            Reading are 12 points behind us -- 2 wins and they can't either.

Hurrah!!! The R's are going up!!
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I know it would be better to do it at home, but how good would that be away to Cardiff, it would so rub it in.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X