Watford ticket problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watford ticket problem...

I have our tickets for Watford, but they are selling them in batches as directed by Watford, so we could only get row O.

As many of you know, Josie is severely visually impaired, and needs to be as near the front as possible -- that means she can at least see the goal nearest to us, and can use here telescope to see the other goal without several rows of people standing up in front of her.

Now that there are lots more people getting their tickets, if anyone finds themselves with three seats very near the front, who would rather be further back, please could you let me know, and we can arrange to use each others' seats.

Thank you in advance (I hope!)
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

As everything except family tickets have now sold out, will bump this up a few times, as someone must have tickets in the first couple of rows, who would rather stand up the back for the sing-song!

Comment

Hi Swanley...i have row EE, don't know if that is near the front or back!!

Comment

Completely sold out now!!

Comment

I'll see if I can find out -- if their double letters are near the front (I think they might be) I'll be back!
          Thanks for responding!

Comment

SOLD OUT

my old man spent 2 hours on the phone to be told sold out

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Your best bet swanners is to ask on the day am sure there will be three that wouldnt mind moving....

Comment

One way or another I'll get Josie down the front -- EE is a deffo possibility though, as that seems to be 5 rows back.
                O is a long way back -- she only has a range of 20m. vision, so no good for her really.

Comment

Don't quote me, but hearing Watford migh increase our allocation
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Double letters are towards the back....jeez isn't it obvious

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Double letters are towards the back....jeez isn't it obvious
                      I called Watford's Box Office - and they've said the double letters are at the front.

Comment

I can confirmmdouble letter are near the front. On the day most people just sit anywhere and saw most people would not moan if you where to seat near the front

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                          I called Watford's Box Office - and they've said the double letters are at the front.
                          Double letters follow the end of the alphabet. Watford would be the first ever team I've encountered who a starts them from the front.

I would double check if I was you, I'm not convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                            I can confirmmdouble letter are near the front. On the day most people just sit anywhere and saw most people would not moan if you where to seat near the front
                            On the day fans will sit in their allocated seats, thats the way it generally works with sell outs.

Gutted if I'm sitting 5 rows from the front E-E, was convinced double letters are towards the back

Comment

I'm assuming Watford's Box Office have given me correct info...I'm hoping Cardiff have the double letters near the front, as we're in CC for that!

Comment

Working...
                              X