Mick Denis Stirring The S--T Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Denis Stirring The S--T Again

On talk sport, when allan brazil said qpr are as good as up, he says no, as there is still possible points deduction. He was loving it.

Mick Dennis is a grade one *****.

(I was going to use the word retard, but as I got 2pts from krill for using it on Saturday, I used the word ***** instead, which is worse but you dont get points from the posse of sheriffs)
    Last edited by paulmason; 11-04-2011, 10:47 AM.

Comment

The media ought to shut the F up -- they are loving all this, damned busybodies, haven't they got a hamster-eating story to go and report on, ffs???

No-one in this country gives a stuff about us fans or the impact, good or bad, supporting a club has on us. They just revel in bad stuff, not caring that the fans are the ones left to live with the c.rap. They love reporting any trouble at games as though EVERY football fan does it, which means the peaceful majority get labelled as yobs -- but hey, as long as it sells papers, who gives a ****? (I'll put the asterisks in myself to save the swear filter the bother.)

Mick Denis can go do one.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        Mick Dennis is a grade one *****.

(I was going to use the word retard, but as I got 2pts from krill for using it on Saturday, I used the word ***** instead, which is worse but you dont get points from the posse of sheriffs)
        Bit Harsh Paul, surely a warning at most??
        Did you insult another poster though?? I thought you put it as an insult to Norwich fans or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          Bit Harsh Paul, surely a warning at most??
          Did you insult another poster though?? I thought you put it as an insult to Norwich fans or something?
          Stanley76 was having a dig and I called him a retard (which is not a swear word and allowed) and got 2 points and warned to mind my language (what language ?) but if I had called him a ****ing ****, I would have got nothing, which is stupid.
          Last edited by paulmason; 11-04-2011, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Stanley76 was having a dig and I called him a retard (which is not a swear word and allowed) and got 2 points and warned to mind my language (what language ?) but if I had called him a ****ing ****, I would have got nothing, which is stupid.
            Ah right, Stanley likes to do that TBH.
            Yes policing on here is a bit like a london demo!

Comment

corrr the mouth on that swanley.like a sewer.Point deduction or relegation a must for swanley
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Not sure Dennis has said anything whatsover controversial there at all.

He loves the pantomime dame thing too. He is aware that he is winding up a section of our fanbase.

Comment

Can't stand him. One of many reasons I don't want them up.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    Not sure Dennis has said anything whatsover controversial there at all.
                    He didn't, all he did was mention it, when Brazil said we was up.
                    Fair enough.

Comment

What's a Mick Dennis when it's at home?

Comment

Working...
                      X