Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will Warnock be ruthless with his team selection on Tuesday??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common sense says if AT ain't trained and has been in hospital, he ain't playing tuesday and if he does, NW needs sectioning

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Common sense says if AT ain't trained and has been in hospital, he ain't playing tuesday and if he does, NW needs sectioning
      Especially if he has got a slight stomach strain or something -- it could worsen.
      Gorkss and HH back would be a result, I think.
      And an improvement amongst the others would be handy too!!
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

As per Swanley, Gorrks + Helgs maybe Miller or Buzz ahead of Hogan. Job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          As per Swanley, Gorrks + Helgs maybe Miller or Buzz ahead of Hogan. Job done.
          What did you think of Shittu's performance on Saturday?
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            What did you think of Shittu's performance on Saturday?
            Wasnt there there Hammersmith, but from what i have read and been told, all defence including Hall, and Orr were poor and Shittu looked not at his best, though we conceded 2 poor headed goals after he left the field.

Comment

people must calm down.. one bad game in a long time.

the whole cb pairing of shittu and hall has worked twice and failed twice.. (ipswich n boro & then failed against millwall n scunny)

had we scored a 2nd/3rd in 1st half we'd have won the game comfortably. but thats football
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                people must calm down.. one bad game in a long time.

the whole cb pairing of shittu and hall has worked twice and failed twice.. (ipswich n boro & then failed against millwall n scunny)

had we scored a 2nd/3rd in 1st half we'd have won the game comfortably. but thats football
                Ipswich and Boro hardly attacked us! Scunny and Millwall attacked us and scored 6 goals!

The Millwall goals were a joke. Just a long ball over the top.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                X