Barnsley-Changing Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnsley-Changing Plans?

I've read all these threads about people opting out of Barnsley, after yesterdays loss...loyal supporters?
    A loss words we've hardly uttered all season but you'd think we hadn't won for 20 games.
    Anyone that actually follows the team and has done for years knew that at some stage we were gonna get whopped on an away trip, QPR historically do it,the great teams of the 70's, 80's & 90's did it-crazy to think this team wont have bad days.

The only change of plans we made after yesterday was that we'll drive home rather than stay & celebrate in Barnsley but Cardiff & Swansea wins made that happen not our loss.

I'm beginning to just feel that our supporters are just rubbish, at away games since I reckon Pompey there are 2 rival singing sections that just kills our noise & at home well mostly it resembles a morgue apart from small sections....Is that people in South Africa Rd or Cardboard cut outs?
    What was worse yesterday the way the team gave up or the way the supporters did?

Lighten up every game we should treat as a party, The R's are going up, we need 9 more points to win the Championship-18 to play for 9 required....

Stop Moaning, Start Enjoying.......

I just cant get enough, The R's are going up.......

Still going to Barnsley, still staying and still having a party!

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyhoop View Post
      Still going to Barnsley, still staying and still having a party!
      Me too this is still a massive massive game

Comment

barnsley

barnsley will be a party day,everyone will turn up and the inflatebles will be filled with hellium and will drift all over yorkshire,but hulse scoring a hatrick will be amazing..................when crouch scores for tottenham hulse who is his twin brother always scores as well,although they are 6 inches differant in height study hulses features and you will see he is exactly the same as crouch
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Asda inflatable pool-£3 a go-everyone going should have to bring one!

Comment

We're still going to Oakwell and still gonna have a great time supporting our team on their way to promotion within the next few games.

I still think the Swansea/Norwich match was the result of the day, Norwich having won 6 - 0 the week before (admittedly against Scunny).

Keep the faith, only the FA can stop us now !!!!!!!!!!!

You R'sssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Balders1967 View Post
              We're still going to Oakwell and still gonna have a great time supporting our team on their way to promotion within the next few games.

I still think the Swansea/Norwich match was the result of the day, Norwich having won 6 - 0 the week before (admittedly against Scunny).

Keep the faith, only the FA can stop us now !!!!!!!!!!!

You R'sssssssssss

Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
              X