Our rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our rivals

Despite our hiccup yesterday just look at the table. The teams below us have got a nightmare with worrying if they are gonna get into the play-offs or even getting 2nd spot and that applies to all the teams right down to 11th or 12th. Looking at their remaining fixtures none are easy.
    We can count our lucky stars that we have a 9 point cushion at the top.

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Despite our hiccup yesterday just look at the table. The teams below us have got a nightmare with worrying if they are gonna get into the play-offs or even getting 2nd spot and that applies to all the teams right down to 11th or 12th. Looking at their remaining fixtures none are easy.
    We can count our lucky stars that we have a 9 point cushion at the top.
    I like to look at it as a 4 match cushion with 6 remaining

Comment

If we can pick up 4 points from next 2 we wont be far off

I'm pleased we aren't playing Saturday we can go into the Derby knowing what the others have done

Comment

We will beat both Barnsley and Derby. I am confident.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          We will beat both Barnsley and Derby. I am confident.
          I like the way you think yousef. Positivity. Bad day at the office yesterday and we got thumped. It happens to all teams. Luckily we have a game quite quickly and I believe barnsley will get the backlash on tuesday.

QPR Pride and Passion. WE are going up.

Comment

Bad day yes, but dont underestimate the amount of pressure these players are now under. The holy grail is so close we can almost touch it.
            Tuesday nights game is more important than we think, a win and we're back on track, a defeat and the mind games will really kick in.

Comment

I will be happy with a draw at Barnsley considering they won 4-2 yesterday. Their confidence will be sky high knowing we got thumped.

Comment

Working...
              X