Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those that booed Hulse when he came off..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MichaelQPR View Post
    The booing of Hulse was well out of order but what was worse a few so called fans started having a go at Warnock,clueless these people are,we DON'T want or need you following our team.We have had 14 years of absolute rubbish and these people crawl out of the woodwork and think they have a right to have a go at the manager.
    Wow.. now that is retarded behaviour.

Honestly some of our fans make me cringe with embarrassment they really do.

Comment

Yeah,lets turn against Neil because of one freak result.

Comment

The wa.nkers giving it to Murphy when their 4th went in were proper cringeworthy.

I wouldn't mind if people mouthed off if he started goading us but all he did was walk back to his goal and take a drink.. these ****s are such an embarrassment to the rest of our fans.

Also, for a team up the top of the league, our level of noise is abysmal 95% of the time.

Comment

Nik 29 could not agree more, I had the misfortune to be sat near to the idiots - they were a nuisance through the whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelQPR View Post
            The booing of Hulse was well out of order but what was worse a few so called fans started having a go at Warnock,clueless these people are,we DON'T want or need you following our team.We have had 14 years of absolute rubbish and these people crawl out of the woodwork and think they have a right to have a go at the manager.
            Total and utter RUBBISH.

This whole nonsence anbout QPR fans suddenly crawling out of the woodwork is pathetic. The Leeds game was always going to be popular.

We are not selling the other games out.

Now lets get this absolutely clear - we have had fans boo for as long as I can remember and I will have been watching for 30 years next year.
            Yes, it has been more common in the last 10 years because players take a fortune and give no loyalty and somtimes no effort back - but the boo boys are not glory hunters, they have not crawled out of any woodwork at all.

So stop talking utter rubbish.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

silver cue you are totally right with your point that rangers have had more than there fair share of boo-boys over the years! since ive been going to the r,s since 76 we have always had a very fickle crowd but i think what a lot of people cant get there heads around is after such a brilliant season some fans are booing at this point in time! as ive said i think its every fans right to clap and boo as they see fit but the timing on this latest outburst is a bit strange to say the least!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Connell - totally agree with you. I am not supporting those that booed, I am just saying they are not Johnny-Come-Lately's or Glory Hunters - they have been with us for years.

I find it rather strange that "crawling out of the woodwork" has to get into every thread now...even when it is totally irrelevant.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

We've always had the booboys and most of us can name their targets down the years, even in years when we were in lower divisions and doing badly, when 'gloryhunters' were all at Stamford bridge or in their armchairs.
                  Even the year we got promoted in 2004, Steve Palmer came in for some right stick, I remember.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Yeah these boo boys have beeb around since I can remember in league 1.
                    Swanley - steve palmer though? I never booed him but he was a passenger in centre mid in our promotion season. Most liked him because he tried hard but we looked much better when that aussie came into the side.

Comment

Working...
                    X