Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those that booed Hulse when he came off..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those that booed Hulse when he came off..

why?

**** of the earth. Not fit to lick dog shi t off a cockroaches *****

Comment

I wouldn't pi$$ on them if they were on fire.

Comment

It was a reaction to Hulse applauding the fans, the initial cheers were for Miller. When Hulse responded a few fans thought they'd set him straight.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
          When Hulse responded a few fans thought they'd set him straight.
          not sure thats the word I'd use to describe them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            not sure thats the word I'd use to describe them.
            Could not agree anymore.

Supports support the team and whoever plays for the team - factamongo
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

W ankers. F uck off next season, their pocket money won't cover a season ticket. Stick to colouring in books.

Comment

Quite. And any confidence he may have got from scoring was probably destroyed right there and then, by people claiming to be QPR supporters.

Comment

Did any of you front them and set them straight?? Or just come on here and moan about it...if they are only little mugs why not have it out with them there and then....

Comment

Hulse scored. That's more than the other 11 players on the pitch. His control wasn't worse than any player out there -and you can't fault him for four goals.
                    The service to him was absolutely abysmal all day long - yet we didn't hear anyone boo Smith or Ephraim.
                    Also, thanks to the beautiful long ball policy today, he was doubled up on every header.
                    Listen - I've slaughtered Hulse in the past - but today, it really wasn't his fault.

Comment

Yeah they were set straight by other fans but that's not really the point... What am I supposed to do when I'm at the game with my eight year old? the fact is you're never going to get a sensible response from them cos they're off their #### anyway just like after they scored number four, a bunch of them ran to hurl abuse at the Scunthorpe keeper... They're an embarrassment and if the keeper had lumped them I'd probably have helped him.

Comment

Chill boys and girls, chill. I wasn't booing though I reserve the right to. Hulse is **** and we all know it. And people were frustrated today. Then he looked like he was lapping up a round of applause that wasn't directed at him.

Never mind. The £X000k a week he is picking up from us will soften any dent to his ego I am sure. He has done **** all for us.

Comment

Proper wa.nkers, hope none you those c..unts are going to Barsnley, just fu..ck off and stay at home, your not a QPR supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            **** of the earth. Not fit to lick dog shi t off a cockroaches *****
                            I would not boo any QPR player even If he is the worse player on earth. Yes Hulse is crap and you can say it anytime, but never boo any QPR player during a game.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

The problem with booing is that the players on the pitch don't know who it's directed to a lot of the time, whether it's one or all of them, or even the referee.
                              There are times when I've not been sure who it's targeted at -- bad ref or poor player.
                              Could unwittingly knock the confidence of a player who isn't even the target for it!

And if it is targeted at a player already low on confidence (ie: Hulse) it's just going to make it even more unlikely that we'll EVER get anything of any worth out of him.
                              Cue Ben Watson...
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X