The Same Fans Done The Same thing After Watford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Same Fans Done The Same thing After Watford

Thought you would have learned your lesson by now.

We are going up and only need to win two of our last 6 games to do that.

Expect a much better performance at Barnsley and a win at home to Derby.

5 losses all season ain't a bad return.....................
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

And we only need another three points beyond that to be Champions.
    Perhaps people preferred the relegation battles of recent seasons?
    Yeah, that was great fun, celebrating the fact that we could finish above the drop zone.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

What did they do Pete???? If it's mouth of and you heard it then give them a mouth full on the spot ....

Comment

I would take a draw at Barnsley on today's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          I would take a draw at Barnsley on today's performance.
          Me too.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Exactly Pete, and I got it in the ear from a few immature but regular posters today because I didn't say we are fooked like they wanted to hear. We still only need 4 points for goodness sake, we are realists and know two of the three chasing teams won't score more than 14 out of 18 points that remain, meaning 4 is good enough. Draw at Barnsley and beat Derby and I'll be celebrating, even if its not mathematically done, 83 will be easily enough points.

Comment

I had the impression Hulse was being barracked (and it wasn't much of a barracking anyway and not sure he would have even heard it tbh) coz he looked like he was acknowledging applause not meant for him. I do think a little less ego after what was only his second goal (does the first one count?) may have helped him avoid it altogether. Embarrassed for him tbh.

Comment

Losing to a relegatrion side is better than losing a six-pointer game. I am sure we will bounce back. No panic.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    Losing to a relegatrion side is better than losing a six-pointer game. I am sure we will bounce back. No panic.
                    Especially when Norwich failed so spectacularly to make up any ground -- points OR goal difference-wise.
                    2 more wins = promotion.
                    3 more wins = champions.
                    Even if everyone else wins ALL their matches.
                    If they don't -- we'll need even less, or get up by a bigger margin.

(I won't mention the big black cloud that makes me wobble periodically about the whole thing.)
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                    X