No announcement yet.

Warnock's assessment of today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that Gorkss, Taarabt and Helguson are in his list.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Me too, and I reckon Gorkks will definitely start.

HH, I'm hopeful but as the club have not said why he missed yesterday, I fear not.

And if true that Adel went to hospital, that sounds more serious than stomche pains. Chances are he'll be back for Derby at LR where he's always more effective, but Savage will no doubt try to 'keep him in his pocket' again.

I'd love to see Adel do a Joe Allen on him.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        Hulse is pony and you cansay what you want, but he will still be useless.
        Fortunately anything you or I say is totally irrelevant.

The only thing that IS relevant is what Neil Warnock says and clearly he is in stark disagreement with you, otherwise he wouldn't be employing him.

Personally I trust Neil's judgement of a player - he seems to have done a pretty good job for us this season.
        Last edited by Stanley; 10-04-2011, 11:01 AM.

Comment

You are a retard.

Comment

You are a retard.
            Say it how it is Paul

Comment

No point dressing it up as he/she trots the same line all the time.

Comment

You are a retard.
                You know you've won an argument when all the other side can do is resort to personal abuse

Comment

No argument at all you rate Hulse I don't.

Comment

No point dressing it up as he/she trots the same line all the time.
                    Perhaps the reason it needs to be "trotted out" repeatedly is because its TRUE.

Maybe the penny will drop one day

Comment

What penny needs dropping ?

Comment

Raggy arsed rovers...thats what Warno called us lol....dont mince his words that Warno !!

Comment

No argument at all you rate Hulse I don't.

Youre missing the point again.

I'm not saying I particularly rate him one way or the other - I'm fairly indifferent about him. However he scored a goal for us yesterday and I was pleased about that because it would have given him a much needed confidence boost. Very similar scenario to HH last season - look how many people on here were dishing out identical treatment to him. So I was defending Hulse against those *****s who thought it was a good idea to boo him off yesterday.

So all I'm saying is that NW clearly rates Hulse and I trust and back NW's judgement. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post

I'm not saying I particularly rate him one way or the other - I'm fairly indifferent about him. However he scored a goal for us yesterday and I was pleased about that because it would have given him a much needed confidence boost. Very similar scenario to HH last season - look how many people on here were dishing out identical treatment to him. So I was defending Hulse against those *****s who thought it was a good idea to boo him off yesterday.

So all I'm saying is that NW clearly rates Hulse and I trust and back NW's judgement. Simple as that.
                            It can take a while sometimes for managers to admit to their expensive mistakes in the transfer market. No good booing him though.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                              It can take a while sometimes for managers to admit to their expensive mistakes in the transfer market. No good booing him though.
                              TBH I'm not sure if he's that type of manager, time will tell though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post

NW judgement was rubbish yesterday, but you can bring yourself to say it that's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X