Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chance!
    Half of that, perhaps?
    Plenty of spare seats to put your pie and bovril on...
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Time to lift the lads !!!! come on you Rrssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

We've sold approx 3k for Barsnley, can see 2k now turning up.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          We've sold approx 3k for Barsnley, can see 2k now turning up.
          That would be terrible, if that many people who have bought tickets then don't bother to turn up.

Comment

If fans do not turn up due to our loss against Scunthorpe than thats ****ing pathetic. We are still top and 9 points clear. Grrrr.

I would love to go but I have placement.

Comment

Funnily enough it was on the way back from Scunny, me and the old man decided were gonna get tickets for barnsley too (just got to do some overtime at work though to pay for it), think now is as an important time as any to get behind the lads (after yesterdays fiasco), lets hope the players wake up and realise no one will give us points, and make them realise were always behind them even though they played sh*t!
              QPR's philosophy; perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

(Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you)

Comment

Originally posted by Bushboy92 View Post
                Funnily enough it was on the way back from Scunny, me and the old man decided were gonna get tickets for barnsley too (just got to do some overtime at work though to pay for it), think now is as an important time as any to get behind the lads (after yesterdays fiasco), lets hope the players wake up and realise no one will give us points, and make them realise were always behind them even though they played sh*t!

I've already had "Bet you're glad you were too ill to go to Scunthorpe" TWICE now from non-football people -- had the same after Leeds too -- and the answer is NO!!! I'M NOT GLAD! I WANTED TO BE THERE!!
                Would rather be there on those games, it's then and the following match that the players really need to look up and see that we're there!
                Good wages will never replace moral support!

If there's anyone reading this who WAS going to go to Barnsley and is changing their mind for footballing reasons, think again -- right now, whatever the reasons for yesterday's debarcle, the players need as many of us there as possible.
                If you have a ticket, ffs GO TO BARNSLEY!!!
                If you don't, but can afford one and can go, GET A TICKET TOMORROW!!!

Comment

Good post Swanley, I will be there and more important to go now than if we had won at Scunthorpe. We need to stay positive and let the players know how much we want this.

Comment

and the weather report is more sunshine for tuesday so come on get to barnsley and show the team we are still with them
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Get yourself up the road to the land that time forgot and roar the lads that bit closer to the promised land
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

It's school holidays so come on parents bring the family

Comment

Working...
                        X