Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If anyone says that we didn't miss Adel today......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
    Don't think Taarabt would of made much difference today. We just were not at the races today.

Not 1 player can say they done well after that performance.

IF we did miss anyone it was Helguson.
    Today was the sort of match where Taarabt would have gone missing completely, we missed Gorkss and Helguson big time.

Comment

Did we miss Adel ? we missed the whole team !!! We should be applauding Scunny who are going down and not act like spoiled brats.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        Does he play in defence or in goal then ?
        If he was there we would have kept the ball more which mean less attacks by Scunthorpe meaning less defensive eerors.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          If he was there we would have kept the ball more which mean less attacks by Scunthorpe meaning less defensive eerors.
          Wow, the worrying thing is you really think that it.

Comment

Who knows -- it's done and dusted now, and we need to be looking ahead to Tuesday, rather than mulling over yesterday which cannot be changed.
            Let NW analyse and criticise at the training ground today, I'm just trying to get better and washing the shirts ready for Barnsley.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Don't think Taarabt would of made much difference today. We just were not at the races today.

Not 1 player can say they done well after that performance.

IF we did miss anyone it was Helguson.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Today was the sort of match where Taarabt would have gone missing completely, we missed Gorkss and Helguson big time.
                Anyone mentioned yet why Gorkks was on the bench yet Warnock decided to adjust our usual shape to accomodate Chimbonda?

Comment

Anyone mentioned yet why Gorkks was on the bench yet Warnock decided to adjust our usual shape to accomodate Chimbonda?
                  God knows, I think Warnock was a little complacent yesterday if you ask me and that's why we lost.

Comment

I agree.

Also I'd like to know if HH was injured or rested. If it was the latter its turned out to be a very big lesson.

Didn't show Scunny the respect they maybe deserved it seems.

Comment

Taarabt wouldve made a whole lot of difference. If he's not playing it totally mucks up our system. We also need Helguson up there instead of Hulse, and I agree that Hall and Shittu cannot play together.

Comment

Strange though, isn't it?
                        The first time he dropped Gorkss and Connolly and played Shittu and Hall as a pairing, everyone was saying how well it worked, which it did for a couple of games.
                        Then came Millwall...

Then Hall seemed OK with Gorkss, but the first time Warnock tries that Shittu/Hall pairing again, it all goes really wrong!

Very odd.
                        Typical footballers.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                        X