What i want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i want

Is a Swans win, A Donny win, and a Reading win and to top it a annihilation of Scunny ! Now that would be a perfick day.

i like it!!!!!!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Is a Swans win, A Donny win, and a Reading win and to top it a annihilation of Scunny ! Now that would be a perfick day.

Why a Swansea win? Norwich aren't going to catch us and I sure as hell don't want any Welsh valleys skum coming up with us. I for one would love to see Norwich come up in 2nd place!

Comment

I'd prefer a Norwich win. We need to be as clear as possible of 3rd and 4th place.

Comment

Keep the ENGLISH premier league ENGLISH !!!

Comment

Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post

Keep the ENGLISH premier league ENGLISH !!!
            Totally.......out of the front runners I am just praying that Norwich hang onto second and either Leeds, Forest of Reading (as much as I hate them) triumpth in the play-offs. Can you imagine Cardiff in the Premier League? It would be bad for English football!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Why a Swansea win? Norwich aren't going to catch us and I sure as hell don't want any Welsh valleys skum coming up with us. I for one would love to see Norwich come up in 2nd place!
              Just like to have a big points margin !!

Comment

Would like to see a Swans --- Carrot-crunchers draw.
                Think we need to put as much space as possible between us, 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc, as going up would not be adequate reward for this season -- only going up as Champions would be.
                We need to keep winning while the others are pegged back or peg each other back.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I wouldn't give Norwich the time of day. Hate the c**ts. I'd sooner see Swansea up than them. Norwich still can't let go of thus points thing. Desperate fans, supporting a no mark team.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    Would like to see a Swans --- Carrot-crunchers draw.
                    Think we need to put as much space as possible between us, 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc, as going up would not be adequate reward for this season -- only going up as Champions would be.
                    We need to keep winning while the others are pegged back or peg each other back.
                    A draw would give Narwich an extra point gained on us whilst a Swans win would peg both of em back.

Comment

How would a Swans win peg Swansea back? Preferable to a Norwich win, definitely, but would still prefer the draw -- would put us 11 points clear of Norwich and 15 points clear of Swansea (assuming we beat Scunny).

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        I wouldn't give Norwich the time of day. Hate the c**ts. I'd sooner see Swansea up than them. Norwich still can't let go of thus points thing. Desperate fans, supporting a no mark team.
                        Ur kidding me? U'd rather see a team from Wales in the Premier League than a good English side with some history?

Comment

I think the Norwich fans have done a good job of making us dislike them with a vengeance -- they are the only fanbase who seem to be on a mission to get us a deduction. Amongst other teams, the fans reaction is mixed, with many saying we don't deserve to lose what we have earned.
                          Before all this blew up, I was quite happy to see Norwich as the other team, now I'd rather it was anyone but (well, except for Cardiff) -- including Swansea.
                          Would like it to be Swansea and Reading of those up there.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                            How would a Swans win peg Swansea back? Preferable to a Norwich win, definitely, but would still prefer the draw -- would put us 11 points clear of Norwich and 15 points clear of Swansea (assuming we beat Scunny).
                            So you would rather be 11 ahead then 12 ? As far as I'm concerned i don't give two sh1ts who's below us as long as we run away big time from em.

Comment

I want a bit of flange.

Comment

Working...
                              X