Urgent Help required re Stadium Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help required re Stadium Tour

Hello lads! I'm booked for the stadium tour tomorrow and I have been trying all day to get through to the box office to see what time I need to be there, finally managed it but I got put through to Ticketmaster who couldn't find my order and told me to ring QPR on the same number!

All I need to know is what time I need to be at the box office to hand over my virgin voucher to get tickets for the tour etc!

The paperwork says tour is at 10am but I'm sure when I booked it a month ago the guy said be there at 11, i wondered if there is a standard time or procedure or do I really need to keep trying to get through to the box office.

Any advice would be welcomed with open arms!

Cheers!
    Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Originally posted by Funge View Post
    Hello lads! I'm booked for the stadium tour tomorrow and I have been trying all day to get through to the box office to see what time I need to be there, finally managed it but I got put through to Ticketmaster who couldn't find my order and told me to ring QPR on the same number!

All I need to know is what time I need to be at the box office to hand over my virgin voucher to get tickets for the tour etc!

The paperwork says tour is at 10am but I'm sure when I booked it a month ago the guy said be there at 11, i wondered if there is a standard time or procedure or do I really need to keep trying to get through to the box office.

Any advice would be welcomed with open arms!

Cheers!

I did it before Palace and it was 11:00. The actually didn't seem to check any tickets. Didn't look at mine anyhow.
    Enjoy, it is a nice way to spend 1 hour.

Comment

Originally posted by StansMoles View Post
      I did it before Palace and it was 11:00. The actually didn't seem to check any tickets. Didn't look at mine anyhow.
      Palace would have been a match day. I think on match days they run at 11 and 11.30 and on non-match days (like tomorrow) 11 only. They used to run at 1030 on match days but not aware any has ever run as early as ten and they don't even run that early now so pretty safe it aint 10..

But no getting way from it mate - only way to be sure is phone the box office.

Comment

did it first game of the season and it was 11

Comment

Awesome thanks for that! I'll go with that! Probably get there for 10.30, traveling from Essex to Newbury Park then tubes so going to take a couple of hours mmmm nice early morning!

I'm sure the bloke on the phone said it was at 11. Its only the generic paper work from virgin that says 10am.

I'm looking forward to it no one on here has said a bad word about it!
          Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Originally posted by StansMoles View Post

They don't check your ticket
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

if you see any envelopes(brown) in g.p's office with alexandro typed on it..........stick it in your bin. just in case.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I went on it 2 weeks ago and it was 11 o'clock. Make sure you take a camera cos you can take as many pics as you want. Well worth it though.

Comment

Working...
                X