Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

time to applaud the qpr back room staff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to applaud the qpr back room staff?

warnock and curle have been deservedly praised
    i'd like to say well done to the fitness coach, we seem fitter, stronger than at any other time in maybe a decade...winning games helps but the team seem so much fitter.
    the whole back room staff, usually unknown/invisible to the fans have played their part and should be acknowledged ( if not already)...
    kit man...arise you legend !! etc....

the defence coach, if there is one, deserves top applause

Comment

It's the same team NW has worked with at several clubs (give or take a couple) and it's always worked for him. He knows how to build a successful team, on and off the pitch, so of course, the main plaudits will lie with him.

That said, I agree, Luke. The backroom staff's efforts always go un noticed. We seem to be getting less injuries, and even Fitz Hall is having a longer run in the side than ever. HH has been ever present for us this season, and Jamie Makie seems to have recovered well ahead of schedule. We may even see a cheeky cameo for the last minute against Leeds, if he's ready. That would be a nice tribute, for sure.
      Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 08-04-2011, 12:56 PM.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
        the defence coach, if there is one, deserves top applause
        Isent that Curle´s job?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
          warnock and curle have been deservedly praised
          i'd like to say well done to the fitness coach, we seem fitter, stronger than at any other time in maybe a decade...winning games helps but the team seem so much fitter.
          the whole back room staff, usually unknown/invisible to the fans have played their part and should be acknowledged ( if not already)...
          kit man...arise you legend !! etc....
          Agreed, Fitz is a classic example, he looks a different player, and as mentioned elsewhere HH also in great shape.

A club is being built from top to bottom.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Our kitman - the cat (?) has been there longer than anyone it seems! there for our last promotion, he clearly does a good job
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Lee cook was saying that he was rushed back from injury after 7-8 months, broke down and should have had at least a year out, so the clubs don't always get these things right.

Comment

Hermitage the cat- Mr Gary Doyle does a fantastic job and doesn't get noticed. The players really like him and he helps them out all the time. Good guy that deserves a pat on the back.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Totally agree about the fitness and athleticism of the team. In fact I will admit that I thought our early run might have been down just or mostly to this fact as we came flying out of the traps (remember Mackie's work rate ffs!) and I had my doubts we could keep it up. But we have.

Back room boys and girls at club seem a much happier lately. Happier place all round. Partly due to imminent promotion , partly missing Ali R etc but it's noticable.

Comment

Comment

to one and all
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Think it all started off when they were on pre-season tour. Remember the blogs on the offi site, well relaxed and having a lotta bonding.

Comment

Working...
                        X