QPR poised to escape a points deduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR poised to escape a points deduction

Clear Championship table-toppers QPR are 1.12 to finish the campaign in first place and that's a price well worth tucking into now judging by the rumours that they won't be deducted points for the controversy surrounding their 2009 purchase of Alejandro Faurlin.

More..

Also in the Sun this morning that we will escape with a hefty fine. Fingers crossed!

Comment

It's rubbish Jack. it just says QPR are expecting just a big fine rather than points. We have known that all along but until the fa make a decision we are still left in the dark. Sounds like we will accept a fine though.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I don't think we have known anything all along. Everyone is still guessing, but I would rather read that a fine is more likely over points deduction, especially from a bookmakers who tend to have very good sources.

Comment

Boll ocks, the bookmakers are just covering themselves. They won't make us 10/1 if they think there's a small chance that nothing will happen, This betting thing is nothing ignore it.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The odds are not what I was referring to. The actual article that says we will just suffer a fine and not a points deduction is the part that interests me.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
              Also in the Sun this morning that we will escape with a hefty fine. Fingers crossed!
              How do we quantify a hefty fine......In the millions?

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                Could be anything knowing the FA.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                  Could be anything knowing the FA.
                  Play Off Final not being held at Wembley this year....what's that £3million in gate receipts lost?

Comment

Guessing anywhere between £50,000=£200,000 if found guilty.

Now the FA have all the paperwork its even conceivable they may even drop the case before it goes to tribunal. Admittedly thats a small chance, but its an absolute certainity that

(a) we won't be deducted points
                    (b) Faurlin has always been eligible
                    (c) the agent involved has no charges brought against him by the FA, which you would expect bearing in mind the Tevez case if it was that serious.
                    (d) The FA had been been given all the details of the case to them by the Football league and as it first came under there jurisdiction in the first place, they had every right to decline the transfer which they did not.The question of it being passed onto the FA came later on, when Faurlin's contract was improved.
                    (e) The legal team (one person Not even publicised) dealt with the West Ham case where they were not deducted points and that was a far far more serious case/
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Actually the play off final IS being played at Wembley

Comment

Originally posted by Stevesuperhoops View Post
                        Actually the play off final IS being played at Wembley
                        I thought they were all move to the Millenium Stadium due to the CL Final?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Guessing anywhere between £50,000=£200,000 if found guilty.

Now the FA have all the paperwork its even conceivable they may even drop the case before it goes to tribunal. Admittedly thats a small chance, but its an absolute certainity that

(a) we won't be deducted points
                          (b) Faurlin has always been eligible
                          (c) the agent involved has no charges brought against him by the FA, which you would expect bearing in mind the Tevez case if it was that serious.
                          (d) The FA had been been given all the details of the case to them by the Football league and as it first came under there jurisdiction in the first place, they had every right to decline the transfer which they did not.The question of it being passed onto the FA came later on, when Faurlin's contract was improved.
                          (e) The legal team (one person Not even publicised) dealt with the West Ham case where they were not deducted points and that was a far far more serious case/
                          I sincerely hope you are right on this. I have no problem with you voicing an opinion but what you say comes across as fact which it plainly is not. I don't doubt your intentions but your walking a tightrope.

Cannot believe that all the **** we have been thru and just when the promised land appears on the horizon we get lumped with this. You couldn't make it up. Terribly depressing when we should be singing.

Comment

Sweet FA
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I thought they were all move to the Millenium Stadium due to the CL Final?
                              Only The Championship final is at Wembley. The rest are played at Old Trafford this year.
                              Last edited by Goddard; 08-04-2011, 01:27 PM.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X