No announcement yet.

QPR poised to escape a points deduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

davman and weareqpr12 go and have a lie down..

I haven't spoke to him since the leicester game and thats a FACT......

Dunno what you are on, but you accuse me of guessing, yet you are both fallen into the trap of barking up the wrong tree regards me.

Very easily done, but unfortunately many will believe you. You have nothing to back-up your statements but you make it up as you go along anyway. You are both wrong
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Whatever the outcome i would put my house on Paladini being sacked / resigning. What a complete screw up on his part we dont need incompetent administrators at our club.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        I don't think anybody knows. I was speaking to a top top guy from the FA at the Ghana game and he didn't know what the INDEPENDENT commision would decide.
        Not being funny but if he knew he wasn't exactly gonna tell you outright was he.

Comment

why are the fa going to an independent commission , dont they normally deal with these things themselves? sounds a bit ominous to me

Comment

No-one believed Pete when he stated pre-season that Adel would sign for us, perhaps he's right this time too?

The Sun newspaper, for all their faults, are pretty spot on when it comes to football rumours/stories so a fine it will be. £500K imho
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
              No-one believed Pete when he stated pre-season that Adel would sign for us, perhaps he's right this time too?

The Sun newspaper, for all their faults, are pretty spot on when it comes to football rumours/stories so a fine it will be. £500K imho
              You have no idea on how to quantify the fine, just a guess nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                why are the fa going to an independent commission , dont they normally deal with these things themselves? sounds a bit ominous to me
                perhaps doing it that way the FA cannot be sued if big points reduction.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                  You have no idea on how to quantify the fine, just a guess nothing more.
                  And you do?
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

These points reductions may or may not happen but the only thing that I know we are going up. If the FA take points off us then we would appeal which takes time and depending on number of points what happens could hold up playoff etc and would be a nightmaire for the league and FA.

Comment

And you do?
                      Daft response I haven't tried quantify it

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                        Daft response I haven't tried quantify it
                        Its my opinion, grow up

Comment

Its my opinion, grow up
                          Its a guess

Comment

like cluedo without the clues.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                              I was speaking to a top top guy from the FA at the Ghana game
                              Of course you were.

Same as Jeffro and all the other attention seekers who crave being held in the esteem as 'ITK's'.

Internet fantasist's the lot of you.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                                Nothing sinister and nothing to worry about in this I reckon. They have separated functions for corporate governance reasons. They were pushed in that direction tbh due to criticisms in the past that roles were getting blurred. It's meant to show, for example, that the adjudicators do not stand to gain financially from imposing a fine. A way to look at this is (which might cheer you up) is the FA are the prosecutors, we are the defendants and the Panel is a (quasi) independent panel of judges.

Independent is better than the alternative in the circs!

Comment

Working...
                                X