What worries me about these charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What worries me about these charges

People can say its scaremongering etc but ive lived and breathed QPR since i was a nipper and desperately want to see us grab this bit of glory we are so close to achieving. But what i cant get my head around is how people on here are confidently saying 'The FA won't dock us points, they wont want the hassle so close to the play-off's' when at the end of the day it's QPR that have allegedly broken the rules not the FA. Its QPR that have allegedly doctored some paperwork in order to sign a promising talent from abroad.
    All the FA can say when the play-off's are cocked up is 'Dont blame us, blame QPR'
    Or as we believe it to be Mr Paladini.
    Im not trying to open a can of worms just genuinly concerned that this is all going to go t1ts up.

Bigdave, I wrote another thread asking to keep our form to get as much points as possible JUST IN CASE we get docked points, we have enough points to secure promotion. Some posters called me to stop this NEGATIVITY. So expect some accusations from some idiots.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Dave, stop worrying.

It's been nothing but scaremongering from the start. You will be watching premiership football next season. Guaranteed.

Comment

Did you have a nightmare last night ? Don't have chocolate before bed !!

Comment

Talking of bad dreams I thought this article was interesting (and it's not as nightmarish as the title suggests).

Comment

What worries me about these charges is how quickly the Paladini spin machine keeps jumping into action to defend the mans honour

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
              What worries me about these charges is how quickly the Paladini spin machine keeps jumping into action to defend the mans honour
              Another journo with nothing else to write about . hence the picture of walter. Smith

Comment

Let's just enjoy our next 3 games when promotion should be gauranteed against Derby

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  People can say its scaremongering etc but ive lived and breathed QPR since i was a nipper and desperately want to see us grab this bit of glory we are so close to achieving. But what i cant get my head around is how people on here are confidently saying 'The FA won't dock us points, they wont want the hassle so close to the play-off's' when at the end of the day it's QPR that have allegedly broken the rules not the FA. Its QPR that have allegedly doctored some paperwork in order to sign a promising talent from abroad.
                  All the FA can say when the play-off's are cocked up is 'Dont blame us, blame QPR'
                  Or as we believe it to be Mr Paladini.
                  Im not trying to open a can of worms just genuinly concerned that this is all going to go t1ts up.

The fact that the hearing is the DAY AFTER the last game of the season surely means that the FA have no intention of docking us points.

Do you really think that they would want to endure the embarrasment of us having the trophy presented only to have to say " sorry everyone, we've got to take that back, you actually came third"

Of course not, it would make them look like tw*ts of the highest order. They are stupid, but not that stupid. If anything, they will be after the cash or (and from what I've read this is not the case) if we are guilty of any charges worth docking of points, they will dock us a number of points that doesn't affect our position.

I was as worried as the next person, but with the hearing date as it is, and using nothing more than common sense, even the most sceptical pesimist should be able to see that we will be okay one way or another.
                  Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

- The hearing: May 3rd
                    - Outcome known: May 6th
                    - Leeds game: May 7th

Comment

Its on the 6th so the day before mate.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Must say I'm not as relaxed about the whole thing either. Part of me thinks that if the charges were that serious they would have come down on us already. Hereford & Torquay were sorted within 2 months. Or are our charges just a bit more complex? The FA have demoted Swindon before after they were promoted so there is history. On the other hand what can we do about it....the fans should just get behind the team and the team bag as many points as they can from here on in. Worry about the penalty when it comes there's nothing else we can do about it

Comment

Have to agree with many of the comments on here. I want promotion as much as anyone but all those people who say "don't worry" aren't basing it on anything concrete at all, just blind hope. And unless all these people are personal friends with the QC chairing the judging panel I would love to know who their "sauces" are - a point alluded to by the general.

Comment

If we are clear of 2nd by say 7 points BEFORE we play Leeds the FA can show willing by docking us say 3 points (and a hefty fine ) safe in the knowledge that justice will be seen to be done and it won't make any difference to league positions !

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
                              Talking of bad dreams I thought this article was interesting (and it's not as nightmarish as the title suggests).

http://www.express.co.uk/football/vi...aunt-play-offs
                              The good news in that article is the FA saying that in the event of an appeal they will organise the play offs on the basis of the original table, in other words wait to deduct points, at which point it becomes very hard to unravel the play off process. I suppose the bad news is the really nightmare scenario that we are docked so many points we don't even qualify for the play offs, though that would seem disproportionate.

Comment

Working...
                              X