Massive cloud now hangs over the POTY evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive cloud now hangs over the POTY evening

I'm just not going to enjoy it as much as I would have with this unknown risk hanging over us.
    Yet another thing this has all ****ed up!

I would have to question the attendance of a certain someone at this function.

Nervous fans, beer, anxiousness coupled with dark corners in the Hilton not a good mix.

Still hope it's a great night for ALL and we sit down to dinner 15 points clear!!!

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
    (In others some of us never did)
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

The date of the POTY Bash

Could be an interesting evening with the FA Hearing about to start 2 days later and the verdict due 3 days after that

I wonder if any of the Directors will be worried enough not to attend this year and if they are not there for any reason should us fans be worried

Questions questions questions

Comment

If anyone wants to return a Leeds ticket now or wants to give up their dinner and dance ticket up, I am interested.

cheers
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete,

3 weeks ago you didnt seem concerned now your mood has changed, why?

Comment

I'm not concerned in the slightest.

For some others who may not want to go POTY or Leeds, I'm just saying I am interested in their tickets
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Cant wait for the POTY knees up and who cares what happens after as we will still be playing Chelsea next season in the premier league.

Could I ask though that when you slit your wrists while listening to Morrissey on you ipod, could you do it in the toilets, as I will have a new suit on and blood is a bitch to get out at the dry cleaners.

Comment

Mate! Ignore me I'm a numpty I thought you started the thread!

Hope to see you tues!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                Cant wait for the POTY knees up and who cares what happens after as we will still be playing Chelsea next season in the premier league.

Could I ask though that when you slit your wrists while listening to Morrissey on you ipod, could you do it in the toilets, as I will have a new suit on and blood is a bitch to get out at the dry cleaners.
                Best post for some time, pmsl

Comment

blood is a bitch to get out
                  run it under cold water straight away no problems, its the shoes in puddles that may be a problem

Comment

When I saw title of thread, thought the cloud was that you were turning up

Comment

Working...
                    X