A Big Thank You To Gianni Paladini....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    I couldnt give a fark if we had Lee Hughes and Marlon King as a front line, with Harold Shipman as club doctor...

Just get us the fark up
    And Fred & Rose West hosting the hospitality!

Get me the fark up & get me up nowwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      And Fred & Rose West hosting the hospitality!

Get me the fark up & get me up nowwwwww

And Paladini as full chairman/owner of the club!!!

Comment

white city general

white city general what kind of man are you me isleworth and pete have been banned of all the message boards for fighting the corner of gianni.
        how can you make some kind of cheap crap up about a man whos only crime was to be obsessive about a return to the prem
        hes a little nervous man he dosnt do any body any harm

HE HAD A DREAM WHITE CITY GENERAL,YES A DREAM AND YOU HAVE THE CHEEK TO SAY NASTY THINGS ABOUT HIM,HOW MANY MESSAGE BOARDS HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED FROM WHITE CITY GENERAL YOUR JUST ONE OF THESE BLOKES WHO COMES FORWARD WHEN WE ARE ALREAD
        THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO ADEL IF IT WASNT FOR GIANNI
        THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO WARNOCK IF IT WASNT FOR GIANNI
        YOU ARE NO QPR FAN WHITE CITY GENERAL
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          lets go back to the days of david davies and Nick Blackburn then we could all be happy

Hear hear

Chris Wright and Richard Thompson as well!

Plucking joke this is!
          Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

agrred

agreed long live gianni and long may he reign as el supremo
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Filiranger View Post
              Hear hear

Chris Wright and Richard Thompson as well!

Plucking joke this is!
              Lets compare loans ?

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                white city general what kind of man are you me isleworth and pete have been banned of all the message boards for fighting the corner of gianni.
                how can you make some kind of cheap crap up about a man whos only crime was to be obsessive about a return to the prem
                hes a little nervous man he dosnt do any body any harm

HE HAD A DREAM WHITE CITY GENERAL,YES A DREAM AND YOU HAVE THE CHEEK TO SAY NASTY THINGS ABOUT HIM,HOW MANY MESSAGE BOARDS HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED FROM WHITE CITY GENERAL YOUR JUST ONE OF THESE BLOKES WHO COMES FORWARD WHEN WE ARE ALREAD
                THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO ADEL IF IT WASNT FOR GIANNI
                THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO WARNOCK IF IT WASNT FOR GIANNI
                YOU ARE NO QPR FAN WHITE CITY GENERAL

I would not quite put it that I have been fighting Giannis corner Ted and certainly not the last year or two as I have tried to keep away from the messageboard wars but I do enjoy putting other points of view forward on occasions and admittedly that rattles the odd cage or two

Also whatever views White City General may have he is a 100% QPR fan judging by all his postings on here

I should also add that I am only banned from one site and that was when the mass purge happened on there !!
                Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 07-04-2011, 05:40 PM.

Comment

If he or the club is found guilty as a result of his alleged dishonesty or incompetence, he should be let go. If not, he should stay.

What is important, is that in the meantime we should all stick together and back him. If you can't back him in the meantime, the best thing to do would be to keep quiet on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

I would not quite put it that I have been fighting Giannis corner Ted and certainly not the last year or two as I have tried to keep away from the messageboard wars but I do enjoy putting other points of view forward on occasions and admittedly that rattles the odd cage or two

Also whatever views White City General may have he is a 100% QPR fan judging by all his postings on here

I should also add that I am only banned from one site and that was when the mass purge happened on there !!
                    Was a bit angry earlier after a reading a few threads on other teams forums....have calmed down now.

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
                      If he or the club is found guilty as a result of his alleged dishonesty or incompetence, he should be let go. If not, he should stay.

What is important, is that in the meantime we should all stick together and back him. If you can't back him in the meantime, the best thing to do would be to keep quiet on the matter.
                      Well said

I expect a few though who hate the man with a vengence are in a real dilemma as they know that if he is found guilty of anything he will most likely be out the door which they would love to see but if that happens then the club will also suffer by possible a massive fine or no promotion this season but hate the thought of him being found innocent

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                        Was a bit angry earlier after a reading a few threads on other teams forums....have calmed down now.
                        It must be the weather mate

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
                          The majority of what the general says is hot air must have something to do with him living in chiswick so close to the Thames
                          Back again HA9Ranger just waiting for you to have a meltdown.....

Chiswick???...more like White City sunshine.

Comment

last time HA9 was on he was boasting about trying to steam a bonfire party , with his posse
                            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Should never of read this thread after me dinner, feel decidely sick now.

Www.wearethepaladiniboys.con in full effect

And to think his chief monkey was denying to me on another thread that he defends his mate to the hilt.

Laughable

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
                              (in others some of us never did)
                              I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
                                Just because I think your a k**b automatically makes me someone else, get a life and ideally a job as you clearly spend too much of your time on this site.
                                no more insults please.

Comment

Working...
                                X