A Big Thank You To Gianni Paladini....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Don't forget the badge, the reduced number of hoops on the shirt, the change of mascot and the gold, silver and bronze debacle.
    - Cant blame him for the shirt
    - Badge & Mascot was Briatore as it was changed for prestige and black cats are unlucky in IT.
    - Gold, Silver and Bronze was Alli Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      He has done many things (bad as well well) but if QPR are fined one penny piece, for something he is guilty off, he has to go and even Peter has said so.
      I dont think anyone has ever argued that point but it does seem at times that some appear to be more concerned about GP leaving then the actual FA situation which is bizarre

Who knows he and the club could well be completely innocent on all of the charges and then yet another campaign will begin to get him out

All very boring and predictable

Comment

Some would have him go 5 years ago, I agree with them.

Would have been chanpions of Europe by now
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          In hindisght, we should have kept Dean Sturridge and Adam Circus
          I also miss Bob Malcolm...

Comment

So you agree with the general so ?

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
              I also miss Bob Malcolm...
              Pity we still have completely useless lumps still under contract here,Vine and Clarke

Comment

lets go back to the days of david davies and Nick Blackburn then we could all be happy
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If we're found guilty and docked points or a hefty fine, then he should go. If we're found not guilty or guilty of minor charges (small fine) then he can stay....people make mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    I dont think anyone has ever argued that point but it does seem at times that some appear to be more concerned about GP leaving then the actual FA situation which is bizarre
                    The same could be said about some people who appear to be more concerned about GP staying at the club, irrespective to what he does, which is also bizarre.

Comment

I've not..

Comment

I have mixed feelings regarding Gianni.

He definately shouldn't be suspended. What happen about being innocent before proven guilty???

I think this whole cloud over us with a points deduction is very concerning and Pete shouldn't be playing it down until a decision has been made and he also shouldn't be defending GP until we know the outcome on the 6th.

If we are even fined then IMO Gianni has to leave the club but I do think he has done good and bad for the club and some seem to just want to highlight the bad. At the end of the day he did bring in the money men and for that I am grateful for.

His new position seems fine and Neil does seem to like him, so again this is all good for the club. A club that is top of the league so he can't be that negative towards it. If we are fined the man should really resign but I would expect he might need a push. I am trying to give an impartial view as we know some either hate him or are his drinking buddy.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The same could be said about some people who appear to be more concerned about GP staying at the club, irrespective to what he does, which is also bizarre.
                          Very valid point but I think it is far more weighted in one direction and for a select few what some would consider a very unhealthy obsession

To be honest if he leaves he leaves if he stays he stays and in the position we are in the league and the style of football we are now enjoying I just cannot understand why some just keep on and on

I have seen some comments that he is far too quiet these days from the same people who moaned that he said too much once so the situation will never be resolved

A Director is only a tempory guardian of our club anyway and over the years I have seen countless numbers of them come and go so I wont be losing any sleep over his position regardless of what the FA decide

It goes without saying of course that if he is found guilty of any financial wrongdoing at QPR then of course he should leave

Comment

- Cant blame him for the shirt
                            - Badge & Mascot was Briatore as it was changed for prestige and black cats are unlucky in IT.
                            - Gold, Silver and Bronze was Alli Russell.
                            Correct answer and my point exactly. I was adding to the "list of blame" given by Pete and applying some sarcasm. But hey, people are blaming him for something when they don't yet know what, if anything, he has done wrong and still no one has answered my original query - just killing time whilst I wait with baited breath for the answer
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              I have mixed feelings regarding Gianni.

He definately shouldn't be suspended. What happen about being innocent before proven guilty???

I think this whole cloud over us with a points deduction is very concerning and Pete shouldn't be playing it down until a decision has been made and he also shouldn't be defending GP until we know the outcome on the 6th.

If we are even fined then IMO Gianni has to leave the club but I do think he has done good and bad for the club and some seem to just want to highlight the bad. At the end of the day he did bring in the money men and for that I am grateful for.

His new position seems fine and Neil does seem to like him, so again this is all good for the club. A club that is top of the league so he can't be that negative towards it. If we are fined the man should really resign but I would expect he might need a push. I am trying to give an impartial view as we know some either hate him or are his drinking buddy.
                              Very good post

Comment

Give it a rest WCG!!!!!
                                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                                X