No announcement yet.

A Big Thank You To Gianni Paladini....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Thank You To Gianni Paladini....

You ****ing ***** for ruining what was going to be the greatest time of supporting QPR in many a year.

I still remain optimistic (I have to for my own sanity) and will celebrate winning the league as I should but this FA hearing will be gnawing away at us until we know the final outcome. Once this is all resolved pick up your P45 you incompetent w@nka and **** off.
    Last edited by The White City General; 07-04-2011, 01:03 PM.

Do we know the outcome B4 the Leeds match?
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
      You ****ing ***** for ruining what was going to be the greatest time of supporting QPR in many a year.

I still remain optimistic (I have to for my own sanity) and will celebrate winning the league as I should but this FA hearing will be gnawing away at us until we know the final outcome. Once this is all resolved pick up your P45 you incompetent w@nka and **** off.
      Let it go !!!!

Relax and enjoy the moment .

What will be will be ..... All this GP stuff (and I can't stand him either ) is just boring now !!

Comment

Couldnt agree more general! Ever since that bloke set foot in our board room there has been trouble not far behind him! Time to g.p and dont come back you clown!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

In any other job he would've been suspended pending the outcome of the charges. I can't see for the life of me why he is kept around. He must have some serious dirt on briatore
          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I blame for Gianni for everything, especially when we get promoted.

I blame him for settiing up the contracts for the players we have in this squad.................

I blame him and Warnock for spending time together in Morrocco to convince Taarabt to stay at QPR.................

I blame him and Warnock for playing tennis together, when they could be dealing with the team..........

I blame him and Magilton for ever bringing in Faurlin..........

I blame him for agreeing the best way forward after last years debacle was to bring in a proper manager...............

I blame him for being respected by players at the football club

I blame him for going to the board with Warnock and convincing them in january we needed further buys to get promoted........

I hate seeing Warnock when we win games, always punch the air in the direction of Gianni Paladini straight after the final whistle.

Above all I blame Gianni Paladini for the war in Libya...

Finally I am not looking forward to the first time in 15 years to be back against the big boys, because after a few defeats we will be demanding the board and the manager to leave
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

So you all know that he has actually done anything wrong? Please fill me in because I am in the dark as to the facts surrounding this matter whereas you all seem to know exactly who has done what and why.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Yes of course they do..

They are submitting the papers to the FA as we speak
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You forgot to add that he saved the Club as well Pete

Comment

I blame him for that too

Stupid Italian Waiter !!

Should have never have sold Cook to Fulham and let us go into administration. We didn't need Flavio's and Bernies money, we would have been champions much sooner.

I bet with a 10 point deduction and him leaving under a cloud, we would have got promoted that season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Don't forget the badge, the reduced number of hoops on the shirt, the change of mascot and the gold, silver and bronze debacle.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

He has done many things (bad as well well) but if QPR are fined one penny piece, for something he is guilty off, he has to go and even Peter has said so.

Comment

Say what you really feel ay mate, dont hold back.

Comment

In hindisght, we should have kept Dean Sturridge and Adam Circus

Comment

Whilst I am at it

Don't you just ****ing hate being the only London club to win a trophy this season !!!

I know I do

Comment

Working...
                              X