Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warnock's 25 man squad next season........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Shittu and Chimbonda will be kept. Prem experience
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Why would we want Watson back? Waste of space and money

Comment

As mentioned earlier, I think Josh Parker is worth keeping.

Comment

2 additions for next year Nicky Maynard, Kyle Walker. ALso would like to think maybe Jimmy bullard hull want him out wages,maybe Danny Graham, Prob about 25Million for the lot think it would be good buis

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            2 additions for next year Nicky Maynard, Kyle Walker. ALso would like to think maybe Jimmy bullard hull want him out wages,maybe Danny Graham, Prob about 25Million for the lot think it would be good buis
            IMO, Kyle Walker will be playing for Spurs (or a better team) and England next season, Nicky Maynard not needed as we already have better playing behind the striker, Bullard wont get another shot at the big time and Danny Graham is a must.

Comment

in all honesty, been thinking we'd do okay with our current setup.

dont change formation next year, just add quality in 3-5 positions:

first choice rb(walker if poss)
              two strikers(graham & maynard)
              first choice centre back)
              Central Midfielder (king, o'hara)
              right and left winger(whittingham)
              defensive midfielder (to compete with derry)
              leftback (to compete with hill)

now hill and derry will get the "too old comments" but if im honest having them in the team is VITAL, i do feel however both could get outclassed in prem.. but with derry's role in a 4-5-1 lineup.. i dont think he will be. as for hill we need his steel and determination in the side.. makes a difference when u have that player willing to throw his body on the line.

ideally we should keep the 4-5-1 formation we play..

rotate whittingham, mackie, smith, buzsaky and taarabt about. im unsure about routledge... fulham, villa, newcastle, spurs.. he has had a fair go at the league.

king and o'hara would be good competition for faurlin. would even contemplate switching between the 4.. king, ohara faurlin and derry depending on who/where we are playing.

upfront is a no brainer. i wanted to give hulse a chance but he is down the pecking order and we need to get 2 quality strikers in. graham, maynard are too who i would say off top of my head. helguson can offer something to the squad.

would look at offloading a lot of players. essentially keeping:

1. Paddy Kenny
              2. Bradley Or
              3. Clint Hill
              4. Shaun Derry
              5. Fitz Hall
              6. Adel Tarabat
              7. Heidur Helguson
              8. Akos Buzsaky
              9. Ali Faurlin
              10. Jamie Mackie
              13. Matt Connolly
              15. Tommy Smith
              17. Radek Cerny
              18. Hogan Ephraim
              21. ?
              22. ?
              23. ?
              24. ?
              25. ?

Youth
              1. Josh Parker
              1. Max Ehmer
              2. Bruno Andrade
              3. Michael Doughty
              4. Michael Harriman
              5. Troy Hewitt
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                My opinion, if RC is not fit enough to be our number 2, sign one on a short term basis (1 or 2 years max). Don't think it would be right for EP to be understudy next season = better off on a year long loan to a top championship side where he will gain the right big match day experience rather than be thrown in at the deep end in the PL if Kenny were to get sent off, injured or suffer a dip in form.
                The biggest factor with Raddy is his influence in the dressing room - yeah he's sat on the bench all season, but according to those that talk about him, Raddy is the Daddy in the changing room and a real top pro.
                Think RC has a year left on his contract and probably a healthy pay rise as a PL player. What I meant was if PK gets injured we may need EP on the bench.

Comment

Oh no !
                  What's happened to Rowan Vine ?
                  Did you forget him ?

And Angelo Balanta ?

Does Milton Keynes do that to a player ?

Comment

Working...
                  X