Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warnock's 25 man squad next season........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock's 25 man squad next season........

I forget how many have to be 'home grown' but that won't be a problem for most of our squad.

By my reckoning I have made 5 spaces available for Warnock to strengthen the side in the summer which we're gonna need. We will need 3 goalkeepers.

1. Paddy Kenny
    2. Bradley Or
    3. Clint Hill
    4. Shaun Derry
    5. Fitz Hall
    6. Adel Tarabat
    7. Heidur Helguson
    8. Akos Buzsackey
    9. Ali Faurlin
    10. Jamie Mackie
    11. Kaspars Gorks
    12. Wayne Routledge?
    13. Matt Connolly
    14. Rob Hulse
    15. Tommy Smith
    16. Peter Vagan Moen
    17. Radek Cerny
    18. Hogan Ephraim
    19. Ishmael Miller?
    20. Elvis Putnins
    21. ?
    22. ?
    23. ?
    24. ?
    25. ?

Won't make the squad and will have to be sold

1. Mikele Leigterwood
    2. Leon Clarke
    3. Martin Rowlands
    4. Lee Cook
    5. Gavin Mahon
    6. Pat Agymang
    7. Peter Ramage
    8. Gary Borrowdale
    9. Romone Rose
    10. Antonio German
    11. Josh Parker
    12. George Tofas
    13. Pascal Chimbonda
    14. Danny Shittu

Will be kept, but won't make Premiership squad

1. Max Ehmer
    2. Bruno Andrade
    3. Michael Doughty
    4. Michael Harriman
    5. Troy Hewitt
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Putnins wont be in squad imo, will sell Hulse to a Champ side too.

Comment

well

well warnock really is his own man and im sure he will only accept his own ideas
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

21. Danny Graham
        22. Ben Watson

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          Putnins wont be in squad imo, will sell Hulse to a Champ side too.

He's on a 3 year contract on big money.

I only put Elvis in because there is not anyone else.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            21. Danny Graham
            22. Ben Watson
            They play for Watford and Wigan.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              They play for Watford and Wigan.
              The clue was in the title of the thread "Warnock's 25 man squad next season........"
              Last edited by paulmason; 07-04-2011, 10:46 AM.

Comment

He's on a 3 year contract on big money.

I only put Elvis in because there is not anyone else.
                I see him most Saturday's in Ruislip Manor with his Boreham Wood ? bag and his Bird. IMO he is superb and I would keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  I see him most Saturday's in Ruislip Manor with his Boreham Wood ? bag and his Bird. IMO he is superb and I would keep him.

I know a good number of fans who go to the youth games and rate him highly as well.

Comment

I know a good number of fans who go to the youth games and rate him highly as well.
                    100% agree with them - he is the future and whilst I doubt he will feature next season, Kenny won't be around forever and Elvjis would be about ready for first team football by the time Paddy goes to stud!
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I was watching him in the warm up at Wycombe Wanderers before the start of last season and some of the saves he made were simply out of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        100% agree with them - he is the future and whilst I doubt he will feature next season, Kenny won't be around forever and Elvjis would be about ready for first team football by the time Paddy goes to stud!

Not sure about that. RC has had problems with a back injury and hasn't really featured, apart from sitting on the bench, all season.

Comment

The other youth product whom I firmly believe will feature in our squad in the next year or so is Josh Parker - may not be ready now but he remains one to watch in my humble opinion.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I forget how many have to be 'home grown' but that won't be a problem for most of our squad.

By my reckoning I have made 5 spaces available for Warnock to strengthen the side in the summer which we're gonna need. We will need 3 goalkeepers.
                            Do you think we'll be able to use all 3 of them at once for some games , may need it in the prem.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                              Not sure about that. RC has had problems with a back injury and hasn't really featured, apart from sitting on the bench, all season.
                              My opinion, if RC is not fit enough to be our number 2, sign one on a short term basis (1 or 2 years max). Don't think it would be right for EP to be understudy next season = better off on a year long loan to a top championship side where he will gain the right big match day experience rather than be thrown in at the deep end in the PL if Kenny were to get sent off, injured or suffer a dip in form.
                              The biggest factor with Raddy is his influence in the dressing room - yeah he's sat on the bench all season, but according to those that talk about him, Raddy is the Daddy in the changing room and a real top pro.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X