Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Sell Leeds ticket To Pay In Part For Season Ticket Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Sell Leeds ticket To Pay In Part For Season Ticket Next Season?

I have seen a few fans ask for Leeds tickets and will pay over the odds for them. I hear all the face value fans saying they would not charge more, but would you be tempted if someone offered say £200-£300?

For the record, I have NO ticket to give, but wondered what fans thought?
    Yes
    23.08%
    No
    76.92%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Slow night???

Comment

Potentially the biggest game/party in decades I think you would be mad to sell

Comment

Wouldn't miss this game for anything or any amount of money!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Hell No

Comment

Wouln't sell it even it paid for next seasons ticket in full. Seeing Adel and the team parade that trophy is priceless.

Comment

Noooooo

Comment

I aint getting a season ticket so no! Hang on even if i was getting a season ticket the answer would still be no!!!!!!!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

For those who wouldn't sell it for a season ticket price, what would someone have to offer to get you to sell?

A grand? 2 grand?

10grand?

What would the figure be in which you would sell. (And everyone will have a figure)

Mine would probably be a couple of grand.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                    For those who wouldn't sell it for a season ticket price, what would someone have to offer to get you to sell?

A grand? 2 grand?

10grand?

What would the figure be in which you would sell. (And everyone will have a figure)

Mine would probably be a couple of grand.
                    Disagree, seeing Adel, Neil etc lift the trophy is priceless.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

People will not sell their match ticket but I know a couple a R's who took advantage and got in 1 case 6 extra tickets, to sell on to contribute towards next years ST. They would prefer to sell them to QPR fans, but as the money is important thing, they dont really care who gets them.

There will be more touts than Leeds fans at W12 on May 7 at W12.
                      Last edited by paulmason; 07-04-2011, 08:52 AM.

Comment

I stated no the only way I would sell was some offered me £1700 and I had got one some where else for £200 or less so season ticket done and still going. I waited 15 years to go back to the prem not going to miss for the world

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          Disagree, seeing Adel, Neil etc lift the trophy is priceless.
                          So you wouldn't sell your ticket for £50,000?

Hyperthetical I know, but I'm sure you would.

Comment

Sold to the man on my right.

Come on be serious, do you know anyone anywhere that would pay that to see someone lift a Championship trophy?

Champions League Final, yes I'm sure someone would but I definately would not sell that.

Anyway if some mug offered me £50k for a Leeds ticket, I'm sure someone would sell me one for £1k even £500, so I'd be up £49k. All hypothetical as you say.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Nope, ill buy both thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X