Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
    ?

Those games were in August 2009 and we drew with Forest anyway.

Either way, its pointless trying to guess whats going to happen.
    So we did.

It's not that pointless though. Even though it was 2009 things can still be carried over. It happens all the time... tax etc. IMO it will still be a fine though.

Edit: See that Nodge meant 2010
    Last edited by maverick69; 06-04-2011, 04:46 PM. Reason: 2009 not 2010

Comment

Faurlin was injured for most of the time they reckon he could be ineligable and played in 2 games i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Where have they said that?
        It was just a piece of general info to us all!! Not directed to you,Mr!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          It was just a piece of general info to us all!! Not directed to you,Mr!!

Opps,sorry!! My bad!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Does this not worry you even more?

Hereford and Torquay deducted points yesterday -- a single charge each and their crime was late submision of paperwork.

I'm sure we'll have the www.wearethe Paladiniboys.con clan come on and say "it'll just be a fine" and try to give the rest of us a warm fuzzy feeling -- dont wash with me.
            "Just a fine" coupled with "no intentional wrong-doing" adds up to guilty to me and with the mood the authoritys are in at the moment that dont bode well.

If this comes down the wrong way I think I will be finished with football altogether, been through too much and this would be last straw.
            I also don't think I could be responsible for my actions towards certain figures in the game!!!!

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
            (In others some of us never did)
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Nope,

they were charged with fielding ineligible players. It has been confirmed that at no time was Faurlin ineligible to play.

We'll be OK and we're going up!
              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                Nope,

they were charged with fielding ineligible players. It has been confirmed that at no time was Faurlin ineligible to play.

We'll be OK and we're going up!
                When and where was that confirmed?

Comment

When the story broke on 9 March this was what was reported in the Telegraph:

By Paul Kelso, Chief Sports Reporter 5:55PM GMT 09 Mar 2011
                  Paul's Twitter

"The FA consider that Faurlin, who is a QPR regular and signed a four-year contract extension in October 2010, has been eligible to play because his registration was lodged with the FA."

This is just an extract from a longer article but it does seem to say that whether Faurlin as eligible to play is not being questioned.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                    Hereford and Torquay deducted points yesterday -- a single charge each and their crime was late submision of paperwork.

I'm sure we'll have the www.wearethe Paladiniboys.con clan come on and say "it'll just be a fine" and try to give the rest of us a warm fuzzy feeling -- dont wash with me.
                    "Just a fine" coupled with "no intentional wrong-doing" adds up to guilty to me and with the mood the authoritys are in at the moment that dont bode well.

If this comes down the wrong way I think I will be finished with football altogether, been through too much and this would be last straw.
                    I also don't think I could be responsible for my actions towards certain figures in the game!!!!

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
                    (In others some of us never did)

He he he

Comment

Why worry, what will be will be and we will still be in the Prem next season.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        Why worry, what will be will be and we will still be in the Prem next season.
                        WHat if they dock point this season we may not be

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                          WHat if they dock point this season we may not be
                          I have a sneaky feeling they have picked the dates they have so they know how many points they can deduct, without affecting the table and causing months of legal fights in the high court. (That's if they take any points at all)

But, If it is proven that we have seriously ****edup, cheated and falsified documents, we deserve to have the book thrown at us, just like any other team would be and its pointless worrying about it, as so many people has said this is not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                            Nope,

they were charged with fielding ineligible players. It has been confirmed that at no time was Faurlin ineligible to play.We'll be OK and we're going up!
                            I've seen this mentioned a couple of times but no-one has been able to show where any confirmation or indeed is this statement has officially been made.

It's worth pointing out that if a player is incorrectly registered (as seems to be the case with Faurlin, re third party economic rights) - he is ineligible.

Comment

I have a sneaky feeling they have picked the dates they have so they know how many points they can deduct, without affecting the table and causing months of legal fights in the high court. (That's if they take any points at all)

But, If it is proven that we have seriously ****edup, cheated and falsified documents, we deserve to have the book thrown at us, just like any other team would be and its pointless worrying about it, as so many people has said this is not the case.
                              Exactly

Comment

Sorry, no offence intended but that's ridiculous and would be laughed out of court and Nodge you should know better

Comment

Working...
                                X