Who actually did what I did...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who actually did what I did...

And put on a cheeky little bet for QPR to win the League BEFORE the season started?
    I put a cheeky quid on it, i forgot the odds but i should get round £12 back surely.
    Anyone else feel it before it started?
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

I put £10 on us cant remember the odd but I think it was something like 9/1
    “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

i stuck a crafty £750 on us yesterday at 1/750 this time next month i will be a pound up.

Comment

Preseason odds we were around 12/1!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
          i stuck a crafty £750 on us yesterday at 1/750 this time next month i will be a pound up.
          So, the bookies reckon we'll only get a 10 point deduction then. Phew!

Comment

I put a huge £5 on us @ 12-1 (last of the big spenders), so I'm looking forward to my £60 return

Comment

Always have £10 on us before the season kicks off. My mates always laugh at me for wasting my money - well this year it's my turn to laugh louder
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Any bookie offering odds on us NOT getting promoted now?
                Just to sweeten the bitter pill a little bit if all goes snafu on 6 May...
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Ive got £10 to win the league @ 10/1

Funny cos i dont think ive ever placed a bet on us before and at the time we hadnt really done anything in the transfer market..
                  I had however just returned from watching us beat Tavistock 0/8. We scored after 10 secs and i said then, we will win the league
                  Last edited by Devon Park Ranger; 06-04-2011, 01:50 PM.
                  We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Cant believe I didn't have anything on us at the start but have recently got accie on us to win the league, Barca to win champs league, Villarreal to win europa league and Blackpool to get relegated. Us being a part of that bet makes hardly any difference but oh well! Got quid on at around 20/1
                    CHAMPIONS
                    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

got £20 on us to win the league @ 13/1 with Betfair.

got £20 on us to win the handicap league @ 28/1 with Betfair (two points behind Watford at the moment there)

got £20 on Crawley to win the league @ 6/1 with Betfair

Kirill, you can lay QPR for 1.05 for promotion at the moment, meaning that a £100 stake is worth £2000 if we are NOT promoted...
                      RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Jeff, Betfair is unfortunately DNS-blocked in Estonia along with quite a few other bookies who did not agree to the Estonian tax extortion racket ... sorry, "new legislation favouring domestic bookmakers". Thank God they have overlooked Paddy Power
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

well

well iom gutted i didnt put anything on us to go up,thats tro do with the state of my economy at the moment i used to put 400 pound on us winning the league
                          in the old day so that would have meant a very usefull 5000 to collect at the end of the season,but im hoping some of you guys put a 50 pound on us going up
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                            got £20 on us to win the league @ 13/1 with Betfair.

got £20 on us to win the handicap league @ 28/1 with Betfair (two points behind Watford at the moment there)

got £20 on Crawley to win the league @ 6/1 with Betfair

Kirill, you can lay QPR for 1.05 for promotion at the moment, meaning that a £100 stake is worth £2000 if we are NOT promoted...
                            Jeff, I have the handicap bet too, only Watford in the way at the moment (and maybe the FA!) but when we beat them at their place that should be put right!

Comment

I had £30 e/w at 12/1 and also put us in with Wycombe 10/1 and Huddersfield 9/1 in £5 e/w doubles and treble

Comment

Working...
                              X