Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff and Watford tickets all sorted

Many thanks to Mark the Dust who queued up early doors

Just so I know for Monday, did someone get your ticket for you, as I thought it was 1 ticket per person, or is it if 1 person has 2/3/4/5 qualifying reference numbers, they can get 2/3/4/5 tickets ?

Comment

I'm on the phone now position 43 online is ****.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        I'm on the phone now position 43 online is ****.
        Your mad, wait until Friday as there will still be a minimum if 1,200 tickets left.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          Your mad, wait until Friday as there will still be a minimum if 1,200 tickets left.
          Paul just to confirm all these fans buying tickets have 100+ loyalty points and are queuing like mad men for tickets which can never sell out due before Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
            Paul just to confirm all these fans buying tickets have 100+ loyalty points and are queuing like mad men for tickets which can never sell out due before Monday?
            Yep, its bonkers as they could just go there/call or log on on Friday afternoon and get them. The real madness starts on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              Yep, its bonkers as they could just go there/call or log on on Friday afternoon and get them. The real madness starts on Monday.
              Not really bonkers as you put it as a strong rumour the other night that the clubs staff have nabbed may of the Watford tickets before they even went on sale

Comment

Just saves being stuck in a queue amongst the 'less well supporting fans' and missing out.

(Joke by the way, before you bite the two of you)
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Just saves being stuck in a queue amongst the 'less well supporting fans' and missing out.

(Joke by the way, before you bite the two of you)
                  I won't bite, I have 95 loyalty points bit gutted but accept there are fans who deserve the opportunity to buy tickets first.

I have a spare Leeds ticket anyway so if I miss out I'll use that to acquire a Watford ticket at least.
                  Last edited by The White City General; 06-04-2011, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Don't really see the need to queue so early in the morning, we don't have enough supporters with 100 loyalty points to sell out today.

I'll go up later or tomorrow to get mine
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Some just want to make sure Pete, call it it panic buying or whatever, bit like the petrol really. Why not get them while you can, you know how it is at QPR sudden changes, they may change the info and dates etc.
                      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Some just want to make sure Pete, call it it panic buying or whatever, bit like the petrol really. Why not get them while you can, you know how it is at QPR sudden changes, they may change the info and dates etc.

Comment

You can get as many tickets as you want as long as the client references have more than 100 loyalty points.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                            You can get as many tickets as you want as long as the client references have more than 100 loyalty points.
                            Thank you.

Comment

Was quite surprised how quick it was to get them - logged in at 9.00am, tickets sorted and confirmation e-mail received at 9.03am.
                              18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Working...
                              X